This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

Right now our only hope is Kelly, McMaster, and Mattis sitting on the dumbf-ck and stopping him from hitting the button, while they wait for Mueller to destroy him.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Right now our only hope is Kelly, McMaster, and Mattis sitting on the dumbf-ck and stopping him from hitting the button, while they wait for Mueller to destroy him.
      I like to believe that the military is giving him fake codes like they allegedly gave Nixon at the tail end of Watergate.
      It helps me sleep at night.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        I like to believe that the military is giving him fake codes like they allegedly gave Nixon at the tail end of Watergate.
        It helps me sleep at night.
        I would assume so. Trump isn't the will of the people. He's just mentally ill.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          I would assume so. Trump isn't the will of the people. He's just mentally ill.
          I actually HOPE he's mentally ill. Imagine the alternative.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            I actually HOPE he's mentally ill. Imagine the alternative.
            If he's mentally ill and those in positions of power around him did their patriotic duty, I too would hope it is just his scrambled brains. In Nixon's final weeks and months in office the adults in the room were able to keep tricky Dick from lighting up the world in a fit of pique, and the Secretary of Defense literally instructed field commanders to run any "unusual" orders through him before carrying them out. The problem is there are not enough adults in the room, and too many people around him have deplorable notions of what a president should do. Fortunately it seems Tillerson and Mattis are the two cabinet officials who occasionally seem to have most of their marbles. They MIGHT stand in trump's way should he do something monumentally stupid instead of just the incredibly stupid stuff he's been doing.

Comment

I'm sure the hurricane victims will be extremely comforted by hearing Tchump dedicate the President's Cup trophy to them.

Comment

Somebody tell Assange his 15 minutes were up about two years ago.

And Rohrabacher, well, it's 14:50 into his 15.

https://pjmedia.com/video/rohrabache...-the-russians/

If Assange was so cocksure about what he claims, he'd put it out there knowing Trump would have his back (if it really cleared Trump). Demanding the pardon before the goods is prime bait-and-switch from a huckster like ol' Julian.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Somebody tell Assange his 15 minutes were up about two years ago.

And Rohrabacher, well, it's 14:50 into his 15.

https://pjmedia.com/video/rohrabache...-the-russians/

If Assange was so cocksure about what he claims, he'd put it out there knowing Trump would have his back (if it really cleared Trump). Demanding the pardon before the goods is prime bait-and-switch from a huckster like ol' Julian.
                  He's dealing with a huckster. It's a BSer dealing with a BSer. The game is afoot.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    This is true. We COULD be seeing a complete ending of a commonweath/country/island/etc however you want to classify it.
                    I am 100% certain that Puerto Rico will still be 100% an island when this is all over.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Trump is going to speak about Vegas...I am sure he will take a victory lap about all the people dying like he did with Puerto Rico. Then he will crap on the Senators from Nevada cause they didnt get ObamaCare repealed...

(and yes I know he voted for it but Trump doesnt)
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Trump is going to speak about Vegas...I am sure he will take a victory lap about all the people dying like he did with Puerto Rico. Then he will crap on the Senators from Nevada cause they didnt get ObamaCare repealed...

(and yes I know he voted for it but Trump doesnt)
                        https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/02/u...imes&smtyp=cur

He speaks of unity. You know, the same guy who divides us up whenever it suits him.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/02/u...imes&smtyp=cur

He speaks of unity. You know, the same guy who divides us up whenever it suits him.
                          cnn hasn't mentioned PR or russia this morning.....
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            cnn hasn't mentioned PR or russia this morning.....
                            I notice the word terrorism didn't cross his lips. Figures.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              I notice the word terrorism didn't cross his lips. Figures.
                              legally, it's not as the law currently defines terrorism as foreign influenced.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                legally, it's not as the law currently defines terrorism as foreign influenced.
                                That's funny considering how many are home grown now. Or, maybe not funny, just convenient for the GOP.

Comment

Working...
                                X