X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Let's not forget telling people they don't need flashlights anymore when less than 10% of the island has power.
    They don't. He just gave them one.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Everything is poison.
      No, everything gives you cancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM2MGN_w4sU

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        No, everything gives you cancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM2MGN_w4sU
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3chJN9DCGg
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Lol @ a college educated person being an anti-vaxxer.

Comment

Funny based on the Tillerson comment: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...60640117780480

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Declining to run for re-elections is liberating bigly :

CSPAN‏Verified account @cspan
              .@SenBobCorker: "I think Sec. Tillerson, Sec. Mattis and Chief of Staff Kelly are those people that help separate our country from chaos."
              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Last week the Trump administration and its congressional allies working on tax reform achieved something remarkable. They released a tax plan — or, actually, a vague sketch of a plan — that manages both to add trillions to the deficit and to raise taxes on a large fraction of the population. That takes talent.
                https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/03/o...imes&smtyp=cur
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Want a job in this administration. This is your #1 priority, folks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.e97e4ca13bd3

And as Tillerson has traveled the globe, Trump believes his top diplomat often seems more concerned with what the world thinks of the United States than with tending to the president’s personal image.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    GOP lawmaker texts mistress about getting an abortion. Turns out she wasn't preggo
                    Abortions are convenient when your side chick needs one, eh?

Party of family values!
                    http://hill.cm/4NHVsIF
                    Looks like he's now aborted his political career as well.

Comment

The Dump Chumps are utterly irredeemable. His 33% are going to stay with him through the impeachment.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        The Dump Chumps are utterly irredeemable. His 33% are going to stay with him through the impeachment.
                        Somehow their "feelings" (see basket of deplorables) are always on the docket. Democrats need a way to carve them out without alienating any of the 67%.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          Well this explains a lot.....
                          I will be interested to see citations

The BJM retracted the original study as they found out that the guy who authored it had falsified evidence. He was trying to develop some tool for autism and figured he would prove the need. Who knew one person's greed could cause so much harm? (well, until now...) Multiple studies were done, esp in countries with nationalized medicine- they have standardized data banks, etc.- and they were unable to reproduce his results. When they dug deeper and reviewed his evidence~ oh oh.

One of the latest theories is ADD/ADHD/ Autism is an evolutionary development. With multiple devices that allow for or require rapid switching of focus, and the isolation of society (less social interaction face to face) the person with these traits is actually more set up for success. I am not articulating well but it was really interesting. Compound that with the redefinition- Spectrum vs definitive, and increased screening make the numbers captured much higher than 30-40 yrs ago. Then the only people identified were folks who were on the extreme end and many times non-functional.
                          The increased screening, expanded definitions, and heightened awareness has a dramatic impact on the numbers. But obviously there is something more out there. There is a smarter way to administer vaccines by simply delaying them so the body is able to handle what it is being given. Doctors have tried to give my kid 7 shots all at once. I said absolutely not. Did my kid eventually get all 7? Yes. But in a way that I was comfortable with and was able to ensure there were no ill effects after each shot.

Now before you get all crazy about what you accuse me of thinking or believing, let me just say... do I think a vax causes autism? No. Do I think it was a trigger that brought out a condition that someone may have had already been predisposed? Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                            The increased screening, expanded definitions, and heightened awareness has a dramatic impact on the numbers. But obviously there is something more out there. There is a smarter way to administer vaccines by simply delaying them so the body is able to handle what it is being given. Doctors have tried to give my kid 7 shots all at once. I said absolutely not. Did my kid eventually get all 7? Yes. But in a way that I was comfortable with and was able to ensure there were no ill effects after each shot.

Now before you get all crazy about what you accuse me of thinking or believing, let me just say... do I think a vax causes autism? No. Do I think it was a trigger that brought out a condition that someone may have had already been predisposed? Yes.
                            Doesn't matter, they now give "super shots" that have about 40 vaccines in one. So you can't avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Doesn't help that everyone's investment accounts are climbing steadily as the market continues to gain. Average Joes aren't the ones making hay, but they are affected, and they like what they see. Even if they have to ignore the costs associated with those advances. They see what their IRA accounts are doing and think Trump must be doing something right.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                                Doesn't help that everyone's investment accounts are climbing steadily as the market continues to gain. Average Joes aren't the ones making hay, but they are affected, and they like what they see. Even if they have to ignore the costs associated with those advances. They see what their IRA accounts are doing and think Trump must be doing something right.
                                Has anyone ever figured out the point of those polls?
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X