This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
    You missed one of my main points about the effectiveness of the shots on a slower schedule.

My reasoning is to protect my children to the best of my ability. No way that is flawed.
    If you want to protect your children to the best of your ability then trust the science on this, not your gut.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
      You missed one of my main points about the effectiveness of the shots on a slower schedule.

My reasoning is to protect my children to the best of my ability. No way that is flawed.
      It doesn't look like your chosen method does what you're seeking and no one is lecturing you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I don't think that, so you can stop that line of thinking.
        Obviously tougher and more resolute than Hillary.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          Don't orders have to follow the two-man rule? Somebody has to validate the order.
          I think the key word here is "validate", not "agree with".

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            It doesn't look like your chosen method does what you're seeking and no one is lecturing you.
            Sure it does. No one I know has contracted any of these diseases and they are all protected. Mission accomplished.

Do people think I came up with this on my own? I worked this out with multiple doctors and experts. Seems to be working just fine

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
              I think the key word here is "validate", not "agree with".
              Correct, IMO.

And rufus, some may think that, I don't.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

My reasoning is to protect my children to the best of my ability.
                If you want to protect your children then either go to med school or listen to doctors. Woo is funny in other situations (aliens, religion, astrology, polygraphy, my person favorite dowsing) but in medicine it could kill your children.
                Last edited by Kepler; 10-06-2017, 05:04 PM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The eff? https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...48611574882304

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Melania's reax is great. "Christ, what is the fat as-s doing now?"
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      If you want to protect your children then either go to med school or listen to doctors. Woo is funny in other situations (aliens, religion, astrology, polygraphy, my person favorite dowsing) but in medicine it could kill your children.
                      Wow. Okay then. Apparently I’m either on an unprecedented lucky streak or may just have a clue. My kids are healthy, never contracted a disease in question, and are up to date on all their shots. Add that to me never being involved in killing a child. Sorry to apparently disappoint you

Comment

This might be worth keeping an eye on

While 67 percent of Republicans still approve of the job the president is doing, support among Republicans has decreased significantly since March when 80 percent of Republicans expressed approval.
                        That's pretty low for partisan approval.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Wow. Okay then. Apparently I’m either on an unprecedented lucky streak or may just have a clue. My kids are healthy, never contracted a disease in question, and are up to date on all their shots. Add that to me never being involved in killing a child. Sorry to apparently disappoint you
                          I hope you and your children are always healthy and happy. But you're the one making the wrong choice between the scientific method and what you read in Us Weekly, and that vacuity is risking their health.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Do people think I came up with this on my own? I worked this out with multiple doctors and experts. Seems to be working just fine
                            I am not trying to be a jerk. I have this conversation nearly daily with patients and other doctors. It is easier to be a bit snippy online so I am sorry if I come off like that. It is important to know that the vast majority of doctors are not great at analyzing primary literature. It is not tested strongly on boards and thus does not make it into the curriculum. There is no substitute for being an active participant in science and being able to critically analyze literature. There are good reasons to get a PhD and MD.

I do not doubt that you have found multiple doctors who agree with you, or that you have been able to work things out with. But here is the thing...if these "multiple doctors and experts" have a better method then they should publish it. Put it up to critical analysis. I can tell you from my own publications, there are many things that sound good in your training bubble but you really get your assumptions pushed when you put it out there in peer review. It makes you a better critical thinker and it makes your ideas stronger because they hold up to rigorous scientific scrutiny.

Tell them to publish where and how we are wrong with the recommended vaccine schedule. Why would they want to withhold this better schedule from the rest of the population?
                            In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                            I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Very well. I can see this is going nowhere. I will end this discussion to save you the issue of lecturing me further and to stop you from calling protective services to try and take my kids away for my negligence.
                              Oh FFS. And you thought I was over-reactive re: the future fate of developmentally disabled patients.

Comment

Sure it does. No one I know...
                                Which is sufficiently comparable in sample size to the myriad of evidence provided by people that are actually in this field of study that suggest you're playing Russian Roulette. Now I will lecture you - nice parenting.

Comment

Working...
                                X