Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

And that's not the country I want to live in but don't have any choice at this point.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Internet Nutcase
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew S. View Post
    Another thing to consider if we more or less banned guns is do we want the police to have more power? I certainly wouldn't want them to.
    Not all cops in England even have guns. I've seen cops with machine guns around the House of Parliament and in Tube stations (specifically after the tube bombings way back in 2005 or so), but those are special. You see plenty of cops walking around London with nothing more than a billy club.

We wouldn't need local cops with doughnut bellies decked out like seal team 6 kicking in doors like they are clearing a house in Baghdad when they are serving an ordinary arrest warrant

Quote Originally Posted by BassAle View Post
    Not all cops in England even have guns. I've seen cops with machine guns around the House of Parliament and in Tube stations (specifically after the tube bombings way back in 2005 or so), but those are special. You see plenty of cops walking around London with nothing more than a billy club.

We wouldn't need local cops with doughnut bellies decked out like seal team 6 kicking in doors like they are clearing a house in Baghdad when they are serving an ordinary arrest warrant
    Obedience is much more part of English culture than ours. I think a lot of cops here should only carry clubs but it will never happen. I wish there were more solutions. In a lot of ways this mirrors the other problems we face where the solutions are complicated and there isn't much will on either side for change.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

They ignore ridicule & fight; I win

We must be able to overthrow our government, lest it became oppressive and tyrannical. That's what the founders believed, and as some people here might believe as of about a year ago, for good reason.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

Draining the Swamp...Of Money Money!

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke’s taxpayer-funded flights on private planes have attracted the attention of federal investigators, who are now investigating whether they were a legitimate government expense.

The department’s Office of Inspector General launched an investigation following news reports late last week that revealed a $12,375 flight Zinke chartered from Las Vegas to an airport near his home in Montana, where he spent the night.

The inspector general's investigation began Friday, the same day Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price was forced to resign amid a public outcry over his use of private planes at taxpayer expense.
    Twelve grand for a flight from Vegas to Montana...good lord. We cant have tax payer funded health care but we can fund these clowns flying privately at a massively inflated cost. Ah the GOP the party of Fiscal Responsibility!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders: "Now is not the time to talk about gun control."

Funny. It's never the time with these people.
    If now isn't the time, when is?

Oh, sorry, Scooby already answered that question.
    Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Draining the Swamp...Of Money Money!

Twelve grand for a flight from Vegas to Montana...good lord. We cant have tax payer funded health care but we can fund these clowns flying privately at a massively inflated cost. Ah the GOP the party of Fiscal Responsibility!
    A quick search reveals that a first class ticket for this weekend from LAS-SLC-BZN would currently cost ~$1100. If we assume you can get a gubmint rate for personal travel as a perk, it could be cheaper.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post

It's the same answer as global warming. Just crawl into bed and get completely under the covers and everything will be ok.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

there's a good buck in that racket.

And that's not the country I want to live in but don't have any choice at this point.
    are you chained at the moment?

if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    are you chained at the moment?

if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
    There's some truth to that. Put it this way. It's too difficult a decision right now then it would have been when I was 20.

There's some truth to that. Put it this way. It's too difficult a decision right now then it would have been when I was 20.
    that's better.

mookie is of course older than 20 and didn't have that issue.

interesting how people here are more afraid of the us than the us is of them. people here assume everyone has a gun when they are in the us and are scaredy cats

rock and roller

Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    people here assume everyone has a gun when they are in the us and are scaredy cats
    People there are probably more right than you believe.

People there are probably more right than you believe.
    oh, mookie believes!

“Violence in the streets, ladies and gentlemen. Why is it happening?” he asked. “The fact that we have disrespect for authority; there is profound disrespect for our president, all across this nation they say terrible things about him. It’s in the news, it’s in other places. There is disrespect now for our national anthem, disrespect for our veterans, disrespect for the institutions of our government, disrespect for the court system. All the way up and down the line, disrespect.”

“Until there is biblical authority,” Robertson continued, “there has to be some controlling authority in our society and there is none. And when there is no vision of God, the people run amok … and we have taken from the American people the vision of God, the whole idea of reward and punishment, an ultimate judge of all our actions, we’ve taken that away. When there is no vision of God, the people run amok.”
    Pat Robertson ladies and gentlemen. A guy with a TV show and a platform.

If this country wouldn't do anything after Sandy Hook, it never will. A classroom full of kindergartners gets massacred, and we sat on our collective asses and did nothing.

You think a bunch of country music fans getting killed will change anything?

lubba wubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    We must be able to overthrow our government, lest it became oppressive and tyrannical. That's what the founders believed, and as some people here might believe as of about a year ago, for good reason.
    That's when Operation: Jade Helm and Operation: Wal-Mart Death Camps all went into action, right?
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

rock and roller

May I disrespect Pat Robertson too?

Cause I'm a godless heathen. Haven't shot up any schools or concert halls yet, though.

He's useful as a peek inside the authoritarian mind. "Unless there is an apex predator at the top of the political and social hierarchy, nobody will act morally."

Talk about projection.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

Robertson should be a recruiter for ISIS.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

So... because the "libruls" are ruining America by "disrespecting the President, by marrying gays, and demanding free health care," a bunch of Trump lovin' music goers were killed to teach America a lesson?

Oh. My. God. Stop it. I'm laughing too hard and need to catch my breath. Alex Jones needs to get Pat Robertson on speed dial so they can at least corroborate their stories. I thought this was a "librul" incident to motivate the Anti-Fa according to Jones. Gotta pick a story and stick with it!!

I'd insert crying while laughing emojis, but I don't think they'd work well on the vBulletin software. So just imagine a dozen of 'em here:

Thread Information