Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

I'm sure the hurricane victims will be extremely comforted by hearing Tchump dedicate the President's Cup trophy to them.

Kichizapi Chetan

Somebody tell Assange his 15 minutes were up about two years ago.

And Rohrabacher, well, it's 14:50 into his 15.

https://pjmedia.com/video/rohrabache...-the-russians/

If Assange was so cocksure about what he claims, he'd put it out there knowing Trump would have his back (if it really cleared Trump). Demanding the pardon before the goods is prime bait-and-switch from a huckster like ol' Julian.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Somebody tell Assange his 15 minutes were up about two years ago.

And Rohrabacher, well, it's 14:50 into his 15.

https://pjmedia.com/video/rohrabache...-the-russians/

If Assange was so cocksure about what he claims, he'd put it out there knowing Trump would have his back (if it really cleared Trump). Demanding the pardon before the goods is prime bait-and-switch from a huckster like ol' Julian.
    He's dealing with a huckster. It's a BSer dealing with a BSer. The game is afoot.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    This is true. We COULD be seeing a complete ending of a commonweath/country/island/etc however you want to classify it.
    I am 100% certain that Puerto Rico will still be 100% an island when this is all over.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Trump is going to speak about Vegas...I am sure he will take a victory lap about all the people dying like he did with Puerto Rico. Then he will crap on the Senators from Nevada cause they didnt get ObamaCare repealed...

(and yes I know he voted for it but Trump doesnt)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Trump is going to speak about Vegas...I am sure he will take a victory lap about all the people dying like he did with Puerto Rico. Then he will crap on the Senators from Nevada cause they didnt get ObamaCare repealed...

(and yes I know he voted for it but Trump doesnt)
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/02/u...imes&smtyp=cur

He speaks of unity. You know, the same guy who divides us up whenever it suits him.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

there's a good buck in that racket.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

He speaks of unity. You know, the same guy who divides us up whenever it suits him.
    cnn hasn't mentioned PR or russia this morning.....
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    cnn hasn't mentioned PR or russia this morning.....
    I notice the word terrorism didn't cross his lips. Figures.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

I notice the word terrorism didn't cross his lips. Figures.
    legally, it's not as the law currently defines terrorism as foreign influenced.

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    That's funny considering how many are home grown now. Or, maybe not funny, just convenient for the GOP.

Which is just plain stupid. Who cares where they are from, it should be their actions that define them as terrorists. I have never understood that argument from some groups. IMO anyone who is going to go kill a bunch of people in this kind of manner (or the Orlando shooting, or any of the others) is a terrorist.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Which is just plain stupid. Who cares where they are from, it should be their actions that define them as terrorists. I have never understood that argument from some groups. IMO anyone who is going to go kill a bunch of people in this kind of manner (or the Orlando shooting, or any of the others) is a terrorist.
    would guess the word terrorism predates any legislation as well.

They ignore ridicule & fight; I win

At least Trump's making an effort to peacefully unite. Unlike those who want to give the finger and "forcefully unite", removing anyone who doesn't take their narrative as dogma.

And hopefully the truckers stop striking down there and start actually distributing all the aid we've been giving.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

Not really. If you limit yourself to the definition found in the USC for purposes of the Secretary of State's reports, sure.

But there are plenty of other definitions of terrorism in federal law that have no such restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by unofan View Post
    Not really. If you limit yourself to the definition found in the USC for purposes of the Secretary of State's reports, sure.

But there are plenty of other definitions of terrorism in federal law that have no such restrictions.
    In fact it seems the definition that mentions the US or outside it appears to be explicitly that of international terrorism. From 18 U.S. Code 2331:

18 U.S. Code 2331 - Definitions

The term “international terrorism” means activities that—

(A) involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State, or that would be a criminal violation if committed within the jurisdiction of the United States or of any State;

(B) appear to be intended:

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
    (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
    (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C) occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of the United States, or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum

The term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—

(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(B) {same as above}

(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.
    Last edited by Kepler; 10-02-2017 at 11:31 AM.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

Funny how he speaks of unity when most of the victims are white (wild speculation on my part) but fails to speak at all when they are anything else.

They ignore ridicule & fight; I win

Quote Originally Posted by jerphisch View Post
    Funny how he speaks of unity when most of the victims are white (wild speculation on my part) but fails to speak at all when they are anything else.
    Oh he speaks; the cameras you watch just aren't rolling out of convenience for the narrative.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Oh he speaks; the cameras you watch just aren't rolling out of convenience for the narrative.
    Cite?

Quote Originally Posted by jerphisch View Post
    your tinfoil hat needs tuning

Quote Originally Posted by unofan View Post

Are you suggesting you know more about the law than Joe? Please...
    /s
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Thread Information