Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 121 to 138 of 138

Thread: >> AHC Pick'em 2017-2018 <<

  1. #121
    RIT
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    215

    Re: >> AHC Pick'em 2017-2018 <<

    Hey mar7967 did I really miss entering picks for 11/17, 11/18, and 11/21? I've thought I've entered every week... (looks like my name is on here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F.../viewanalytics)

  2. #122
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    2,224

    Re: >> AHC Pick'em 2017-2018 <<

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyklon View Post
    Hey mar7967 did I really miss entering picks for 11/17, 11/18, and 11/21? I've thought I've entered every week... (looks like my name is on here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F.../viewanalytics)
    hmm, I see that you made picks, but somehow I never transferred them to my master spreadsheet. I added them in now, and you got 6 points that weekend, for 47 total now. I won't repost standings, but they are in there now. Good catch, and sorry about that!
    Atlantic Hockey Conference Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHCcomp
    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

    AHC Pick'em spreadsheet 2017-2018: http://tinyurl.com/AHCpickem17

    RIT Tigers
    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
    Men's Frozen Four 2010
    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

  3. #123
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    2,224

    Re: >> AHC Pick'em 2017-2018 <<

    Snively hasn't made picks yet...
    Atlantic Hockey Conference Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHCcomp
    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

    AHC Pick'em spreadsheet 2017-2018: http://tinyurl.com/AHCpickem17

    RIT Tigers
    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
    Men's Frozen Four 2010
    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

  4. #124
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thornton, NH
    Posts
    4,927
    Quote Originally Posted by mar7967 View Post
    Snively hasn't made picks yet...
    I am about to do that; I have mulling over a new strategy after this past week. :-)

  5. #125
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    2,224

    Re: >> AHC Pick'em 2017-2018 <<

    As we get into the December break, here is a look ahead.

    I will post the form for games 12/8-12/17 shortly (there is only one series on 12/16-12/17, so I figured I'd just post it with 12/8-12/9.). The next game after that will be on 12/29, so I'll post that weekend on 12/18 so people can get picks in before Christmas travels.

    In the past with in-season tournaments, I have posted both possible games for the second day, and used the pick for the game that happens (example: 3 Rivers Tournament this year of Robert Morris, Lake Superior, Arizona State, and Providence, I'd post RMU vs Lake Superior for the first day, and RMU vs Arizona State AND RMU vs Providence for the second day, and use the pick for the game that actually is played). If anyone has any better options, I am open to suggestions. We could also play like we do the post season tournament, where you predict who RMU will play in the second game and who will win. Let me know what you guys think!
    Atlantic Hockey Conference Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHCcomp
    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

    AHC Pick'em spreadsheet 2017-2018: http://tinyurl.com/AHCpickem17

    RIT Tigers
    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
    Men's Frozen Four 2010
    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

  6. #126
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    2,224

    Re: >> AHC Pick'em 2017-2018 <<

    Games for December 8th-17th:
    Make picks here: https://goo.gl/forms/7RTy3BLRZf5yvVdj2
    View responses: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F.../viewanalytics
    Atlantic Hockey Conference Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHCcomp
    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

    AHC Pick'em spreadsheet 2017-2018: http://tinyurl.com/AHCpickem17

    RIT Tigers
    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
    Men's Frozen Four 2010
    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

  7. #127
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thornton, NH
    Posts
    4,927
    Quote Originally Posted by mar7967 View Post
    As we get into the December break, here is a look ahead.

    I will post the form for games 12/8-12/17 shortly (there is only one series on 12/16-12/17, so I figured I'd just post it with 12/8-12/9.). The next game after that will be on 12/29, so I'll post that weekend on 12/18 so people can get picks in before Christmas travels.

    In the past with in-season tournaments, I have posted both possible games for the second day, and used the pick for the game that happens (example: 3 Rivers Tournament this year of Robert Morris, Lake Superior, Arizona State, and Providence, I'd post RMU vs Lake Superior for the first day, and RMU vs Arizona State AND RMU vs Providence for the second day, and use the pick for the game that actually is played). If anyone has any better options, I am open to suggestions. We could also play like we do the post season tournament, where you predict who RMU will play in the second game and who will win. Let me know what you guys think!
    I think that listing both options for second game in tournaments is simplest, but any plan fine. Thanks, mar.

  8. #128
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Portsmouth, NH
    Posts
    1,358
    I have no idea but front row

  9. #129
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thornton, NH
    Posts
    4,927

    Re: >> AHC Pick'em 2017-2018 <<

    Wow, more love for Army over UNH than Holy Cross against Union and even Bentley against Dartmouth.

  10. #130
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Portsmouth, NH
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    Wow, more love for Army over UNH than Holy Cross against Union and even Bentley against Dartmouth.
    Your plea has been heard! Won't change the outcome but at least you know people are listening

  11. #131
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    2,224

    Re: >> AHC Pick'em 2017-2018 <<

    niahock and XCTiger led the weekend with 7 points (we had 10 games).

    Code:
    Place   Username...........Points
    1	SweeneyHawksHockey...58
    2	komey1...............57
    3	kwm4385..............55
    3	Chris Lerch..........55
    5	niahock..............53
    5	Blazer777............53
    7	nyhockeyguy..........51
    8	Zyklon...............50
    9	XCTiger..............49
    9	Snively65............49
    9	Bing.................49
    12	Leather Lungs........47
    12	Dan Rubin............47
    14	TalonsUpPuckDown.....46
    14	ritBLKnORGsuit.......46
    14	larfretz44...........46
    14	Downstate_RIT_Fan....46
    18	cornwallace..........44
    18	Blitz................44
    20	mar7967..............41
    21	Laker Dude...........33
    22	Nosmo King...........28
    23	The Top Shelf........26
    24	colonialfan..........25
    25	Acohen527............24
    26	Schmitty.............16
    Atlantic Hockey Conference Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHCcomp
    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

    AHC Pick'em spreadsheet 2017-2018: http://tinyurl.com/AHCpickem17

    RIT Tigers
    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
    Men's Frozen Four 2010
    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

  12. #132
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    Wow, more love for Army over UNH than Holy Cross against Union and even Bentley against Dartmouth.
    Seems like Holy Cross offers an opportunity to gain ground on the field.

  13. #133
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thornton, NH
    Posts
    4,927

    Re: >> AHC Pick'em 2017-2018 <<

    Quote Originally Posted by Leather Lungs View Post
    Seems like Holy Cross offers an opportunity to gain ground on the field.
    I certainly thought really hard about that one, recalling the Crusaders big post-season win over the Gophers in North Dakota a few years ago.

  14. #134
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    2,224

    Re: >> AHC Pick'em 2017-2018 <<

    Blazer had a perfect night, going 5 for 5.
    Atlantic Hockey Conference Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHCcomp
    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

    AHC Pick'em spreadsheet 2017-2018: http://tinyurl.com/AHCpickem17

    RIT Tigers
    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
    Men's Frozen Four 2010
    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

  15. #135
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Portsmouth, NH
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by mar7967 View Post
    Blazer had a perfect night, going 5 for 5.
    No way!

  16. #136
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thornton, NH
    Posts
    4,927

    Re: >> AHC Pick'em 2017-2018 <<

    Quote Originally Posted by mar7967 View Post
    Blazer had a perfect night, going 5 for 5.
    Congrats to blazer; some of those picks were pretty bold calls.

  17. #137
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Portsmouth, NH
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    Congrats to blazer; some of those picks were pretty bold calls.
    That's the way I roll apparently 😁

  18. #138
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Portsmouth, NH
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    Wow, more love for Army over UNH than Holy Cross against Union and even Bentley against Dartmouth.
    Falcons, Black Knights,Tigers represented Atlantic Hocey well tonight... Even the loses weren't that bad

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •