Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNC in trouble with accreditation agency

http://deadsp.in/pFxWl2R
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

Indiana State 90, Indiana 69.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Adidas or Nike posting bail??
        They got left behind in jail. China has a 99.99% conviction rate. Bunch of dopes
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
          UNC in trouble with accreditation agency

http://deadsp.in/pFxWl2R
          Couple of court side season tickets will take care of those issues

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            They got left behind in jail. China has a 99.99% conviction rate. Bunch of dopes
            On the bright side you'll get Chinese food any time you want. Mmmmm, egg rolls.
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              Up to 10 years in prison. Good luck.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                Up to 10 years in prison. Good luck.
                That would be *****, wouldn't it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

The best you could say is that they weren't in Singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    The best you could say is that they weren't in Singapore.
                    North Korea. I'd rather take 30 lashings than come home in a body bag.

Comment

In China, you aren’t allowed to leave the country if you’re under indictment. They have entry and exit procedures that are pretty strict.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        In China, you aren’t allowed to leave the country if you’re under indictment. They have entry and exit procedures that are pretty strict.
                        Mookie is applying for a visa

Good that these things are coming out now so he'll know.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

If you had Taccoa State +100 you lost!

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            They already got lucky with bail and house arrest in what sounds like a pretty nice hotel. My guess is they get let go in return for never coming back to China.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              They already got lucky with bail and house arrest in what sounds like a pretty nice hotel. My guess is they get let go in return for never coming back to China.
                              Trump has stepped in to help the little bball players.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Duke/MSU, UK/KU. State Farms Champions Classic in Chicago. Fun and games start at 7 on ESPN.
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X