Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

NCAA doesn't run NCAA basketball...shoe companies do.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

This just reminds me of BASEketball:

Baxter Cain: Do you think Shaq got rich playing in Orlando? Hardly, he made his fortune moving to L.A. You know how much he makes now?

Douglas "Swish" Reemer: As much as he made playing in college?
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        Why no period after the I?

This bugs me...

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
          Why no period after the I?

This bugs me...
          Grounds for acquittal/dismissal?
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Just waiting for the other shoe to drop ...

(OK, OK, I stole that from another board. )
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Much better version of the bracket shirt

https://s3media.247sports.com/Upload...80/7680423.jpg
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Much better version of the bracket shirt

https://s3media.247sports.com/Upload...80/7680423.jpg
                That is genius.

Just imagine what the Trump is going to look like.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  That is genius.

Just imagine what the Trump is going to look like.
                  Meanwhile, Coach K is confused.

http://deadsp.in/YhWt9CB
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Grayson Allen, habitual tripper, says he's maturing:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...?sf118425143=1

I'll believe it when he makes it 5 games into the season without tripping someone.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

so rickie p pocketed almost the ENTIRE SHOE DEAL COIN!!!!

not bad work if you can get it
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post

at least he didn't act incorrectly
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post

We habitually rank the people of Boston the 673,184 most contemptible people on the planet. They are, upon review, the 2nd through 673,185th most contemptible people on the planet.

We regret the error.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So today was going to be the day they announced the UNC sanctions for running fake classes for 18 years...but had to reschedule. Here Is Why

Great stall tactic...I still dont see any chance they do to UNC what needs to be done. But I bet Cleveland State is quaking in their boots right now.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              So today was going to be the day they announced the UNC sanctions for running fake classes for 18 years...but had to reschedule. Here Is Why

Great stall tactic...I still dont see any chance they do to UNC what needs to be done. But I bet Cleveland State is quaking in their boots right now.
                              Fun story.

I have absolutely no doubt this is replicated at every FBS school with the possible exception of the military academies.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Fun story.

I have absolutely no doubt this is replicated at every FBS school with the possible exception of the military academies.
                                Not like that...this is stuff that gets accreditation pulled. This wasnt having some honor student write papers or take tests for players this was setting up almost an entire department worth of classes that anyone could take (not just athletes...hence why the NCAA balked at first) in order to get full degrees. This is fraud of a very high order...

And at best they will get a 1 year ban and get to keep their Titles since the NCAA doesnt have the balls to take down a blue blood like that. Ole Roy will skate just like Calhoun did and then some measly violation at UNC Greensboro will make them lose 12 scholarships or something so the NCAA can pretend they care.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X