Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

Grayson Allen gotta be his usual tool self, upgrading to hip checks.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
      I won't be shocked if Xavier still gets a 1 seed
      Wasn't taking anything away from Xavier, there's some good bball being played in Cincy this year, but that was written before Duke lost to NC. I was of the belief that if Duke beat NC and VA they'd take Xavier's 1 with VA keeping their's even with the loss.
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Fellow hockey brethren Vermont was beaten by UMBC in the America East final.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          Fellow hockey brethren Vermont was beaten by UMBC in the America East final.
          1st win for UMBC over Vermont in 23 tries going back a decade
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

I only know of UMBC because it has one of the best logos in sports.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Retrievers, right?
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

That’s the one
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  That’s the one
                  The mouth closed or mouth open version? Mouth closed for me.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Mouth closed. I hadn’t seen the other one. Ish.
                    Code:

Comment

https://screengrabber.deadspin.com/o...ars-1823676815

I like how after the first round they don't bother to mute the mic.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Best college ever name too (which Mookie has shared before)
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Harvard got the short end of the stick in the Ivy Tournament. Under the old format, it still would've been Penn and Harvard, but at a neutral site. Instead, Penn gets a home crowd even as the 2 seed
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            Harvard got the short end of the stick in the Ivy Tournament. Under the old format, it still would've been Penn and Harvard, but at a neutral site. Instead, Penn gets a home crowd even as the 2 seed
                            Those poor kids. Can't they ever catch a break?
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

This might be worse than the CBS show. Live studio audience?

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                This might be worse than the CBS show. Live studio audience?
                                Oh is that why there's cheering. Yeah that's weird.

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X