Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

No thanks. Give me regular season champions. Not the teams with hot goalies.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      No thanks. Give me regular season champions. Not the teams with hot goalies.
      And you hit the button on why I'm undecided. Little chance of a Hoosiers or Miracle (relatively) if there is little chance for a major upset. However, can't dilute the tourney too much.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Yeah, but Miracle was in a special tournament. So isn’t really impacted.

Don’t really give a **** about the Hoosiers or teams like that. Leave them for the people who need special bedtime stories to feel good.

George Mason wasn’t a good team. They were a hot team.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yeah, but Miracle was in a special tournament. So isn’t really impacted.

Don’t really give a **** about the Hoosiers or teams like that. Leave them for the people who need special bedtime stories to feel good.

George Mason wasn’t a good team. They were a hot team.
          You get where I'm coming from, though, right? Back in the day, Gonzaga was always a 10 seed or so, and you picked them to win that first round. Always. Always. People (and media ratings) LOVE those stories. For me, ok cool, I'd rather see the bestest teams. Not how the world works for tv.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

And get rid of the conference tournaments too. Give it to the regular season champs.
            Just give an AQ to both. I want the world to swallow a second Ivy pushing Alabama or Notre Dame out. Multiply by 9 for all the other mid majors.

Say it with me now: f-ck the factory schools.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Go back to the dark ages. 1 team per conference. Make the conference tournaments the blood bath the ACC tournament used to be.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Just give an AQ to both. I want the world to swallow a second Ivy pushing Alabama or Notre Dame out. Multiply by 9 for all the other mid majors.

Say it with me now: f-ck the factory schools.
                I like that.
                Code:

Comment

What Power 5 school gets him?

https://deadspin.com/is-the-freshman...etb-1823541187
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

OU(18-13) has lost 11 of their last 15 games and Lunardi has them as a play-in for an 11 seed?!!
                    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Last 10 hasn't been a factor for about five years. They're still playing off that early season run that boosted all their metrics.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

OU's RPI is under 50 and SOS is high due to the fact they played in arguably the toughest conference this year but as a team they're the Trae Young one trick pony and as he goes they go. And he hasn't really been going for awhile.

Comment

Loyola-Chicago gets back to the tourney for the first time since 1985.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                            OU(18-13) has lost 11 of their last 15 games and Lunardi has them as a play-in for an 11 seed?!!
                            We definitely need 96 teams.
                            Code:

Comment

Providence gets off the bubble and end Xavier's yapping about a number 1 seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                                Providence gets off the bubble and end Xavier's yapping about a number 1 seed.
                                I won't be shocked if Xavier still gets a 1 seed

Comment

Working...
                                X