Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC State 95, UNC Academic Fraudsters 91.

Virginia beat Duke as well.

I didn't even have to use my AK. I can't believe today's been a good day.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
      Looks like Kansas might have snapped out of their early season malaise. Or WVA is a Steeler-esque overrated fraud.
      Kansas needs a free throw percentage higher than 68%.
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Re: College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
        Kansas needs a free throw percentage higher than 68%.
        I watched that Oklahoma game where they fouled Azubuike 5 or 6 straight times, he made one free throw and the 10 point lead KU had evaporated. It seems help was offered though.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...196577619.html
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Yesterday, St. John's beat Duke.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
            Yesterday, St. John's beat Duke.
            And St John's is a bad basketball team.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
              And St John's is a bad basketball team.
              Bets on when Duke gets bounced from the tournament?

Comment

Kansas(5 losses, 4 at home)loses to OK State, a team that was 0-5 on the road heading into yesterdays game.
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Bets on when Duke gets bounced from the tournament?
                  While the sadist in me hopes Selection Sunday, the realist says regional semis.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    While the sadist in me hopes Selection Sunday, the realist says regional semis.
                    I'm hoping for another Lehigh.

Comment

• And the Notre Dame women beat Duke, snapping Duke's 30 game home winning streak.

Comment

Gophers, with only 7 players to start the game, almost beat Top 25 ranked Michigan, IN Michigan. Took em to OT even.

I think that says more about how overrated Michigan is, than anything about a very hobbled Gopher squad.

Comment

Washington beat #9 Arizona Saturday on a buzzer beater.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Yesterday, Xavier beat Creighton, but not without a controversy. Apparently, phantom fouls were called...

Comment

Yesterday, Xavier beat Creighton, but not without a controversy. Apparently, phantom fouls were called...
                              Back ref called a foul with .3 seconds left that neither of the front two refs called.

It was bullcrap.

Comment

The soundtrack to the three federal basketball corruption cases is essentially a ticking time bomb, which will inevitably explode. It will impact every major conference, Hall of Fame coaches, a score of current top players and some of the nation’s most distinguished and respected programs.

Multiple sources who’ve been briefed on the case and are familiar with the material obtained by feds told Yahoo Sports that the impact on the sport will be substantial and relentless. Sitting under protective order right now are the fruits of 330 days of monitoring activity by the feds, which one assistant US Attorney noted Thursday was “a voluminous amount of material.” That includes wiretaps from 4,000 intercepted calls and thousands of documents and bank records obtained from raids and confiscated computers, including those from notorious NBA agent Andy Miller.

“This goes a lot deeper in college basketball than four corrupt assistant coaches,” said a source who has been briefed on the details of the case. “When this all comes out, Hall of Fame coaches should be scared, lottery picks won’t be eligible to play and almost half of the 16 teams the NCAA showed on its initial NCAA tournament show this weekend should worry about their appearance being vacated.
                                Last edited by Handyman; 02-16-2018, 10:42 AM.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X