Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    Ugh. Tough day to be a B1G fan. The Gophs were pretty bad (even tho shorthanded)...but few teams did us any favors in the B1G ACC challenge.
    BC lived down to expectations and lost to Nebraska.
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
      BC lived down to expectations and lost to Nebraska.
      And Nebraska is a god awful team. Creighton should beat them by 30, but probably won't.

Comment

• Rick Pitino is suing Louisville for breach of contract... wants about $39 million.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
          Rick Pitino is suing Louisville for breach of contract... wants about $39 million.
          Let's hope the only part that rubbed off on the son was his basketball acumen.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
            Rick Pitino is suing Louisville for breach of contract... wants about $39 million.
            Can’t wait to see what gets made public now
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

LiAngelo Ball has taken his balls and gone home from UCLA.

Wonder what program stole him?
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

He quit? Was he still under double secret probation for being a thief?
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

His father pulled him because he was on indefinite suspension.

No plans yet to attend another school.

Also, not going to get drafted. Pipe dream!
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                    His father pulled him because he was on indefinite suspension.

No plans yet to attend another school.

Also, not going to get drafted. Pipe dream!
                    He's mid-major talent and could use the education unless he's going to mooch off of Lonzo.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

I see bad things in the future for that family. It's like a whole crew of Maurice Claretts. (Maybe not the actual NBA player -- I don't now anything about him, maybe he's clean.)
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        I see bad things in the future for that family. )
                        Will they know it?
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

NCAA president Emmert tweeted the following:
                          "Is this a part of someone being part of you university as a student-athlete or is it about using college athletics to prepare yourself to be a pro? If it's the latter, you shouldn't be there in the first place."
                          In that case, unless you're Van Wilder, nobody should in college.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Kansas knocked off @ home by 22 point underdog Washington.
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              I see bad things in the future for that family. It's like a whole crew of Maurice Claretts. (Maybe not the actual NBA player -- I don't now anything about him, maybe he's clean.)
                              I think maybe the best line that I saw about LiAngelo Ball withdrawing from UCLA (where he never played a regular season game) is this: LiAngelo Ball final statistics at UCLA -- 0 points, 0 assists, 1 steal.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Poor, persecuted Rick Pitino. World's smallest violin, man.

http://deadsp.in/D1suGHn
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X