Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

It'll be Nova by 30 anyway.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      It'll be Nova by 30 anyway.
      Bring the UConn chicks back to play each team in each half. If they outscore the combination they win, otherwise the opponent who outscores them by the most wins.

Make it interesting.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I kinda had the feeling this was going to happen.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Villanova's white dudes are killing it...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Comment

As long as Michigan lost

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Add Kansas and NC State to the probe

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...?sf186708331=1
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Michigan State should get the banhammer. First the Nasser stuff, then Dantonio and Izzo cover up various rapes and assaults and now This

While speaking at a tense Michigan State University board meeting today, Kaylee Lorincz, who said she was sexually abused by former MSU doctor Larry Nassar, detailed a troubling interaction with interim president John Engler. According to Lorincz, Engler attempted to “coerce” her into settling a civil lawsuit against the school without her attorney present.

Lorincz, 18, alleged Engler offered to cut her a check for $250,000 to drop the suit, even after she insisted that she was only interested in helping solve the problem. The crowd gasped as Lorincz spoke about how Engler tried to dismiss her claims and castigated her for simply trying to score money with the lawsuit.
                  Oh and another student is suing the school claiming she was raped by 3 basketball players...St. Thomas of Izzo of course is saying nothing. That guy is a fraud...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Michigan State should get the banhammer. First the Nasser stuff, then Dantonio and Izzo cover up various rapes and assaults and now This

Oh and another student is suing the school claiming she was raped by 3 basketball players...St. Thomas of Izzo of course is saying nothing. That guy is a fraud...
                    Never happen, too much money for the NCAA at stake. If UNC got nothing Michigan st. might get a slap on the wrist
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Go home, ACC, you're drunk. They're proposing a 72 team field.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...?sf189798024=1

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

As much as Gopher sports has sucked over the years, I'm glad we haven't had anything as embarrassing or horrific as the stuff you mention here. And when they've had scandals, at least over the past decade or so that I've been following, they've been dealt with them swiftly and appropriately for the most part.

I realize it doesn't work this way but I would trade for any of their success if it meant having even one of the many scandals MSU has been involved in and covered up. And the fact that the NCAA doesn't do **** about any of this shows how fraudulent that org is as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          Go home, ACC, you're drunk. They're proposing a 72 team field.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...?sf189798024=1
                          256 or GTFO.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            256 or GTFO.
                            I want nothing to do with a tournament unless NJIT makes it.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                            X