Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

ESPN at it again.

https://nesn.com/2018/02/reporter-cl...deandre-ayton/
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• LOL, Kansas.

While I'm here, LOL, Spartans.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Radford is in.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
          Radford is in.
          Playin or 16 seed?
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Playin or 16 seed?
            Don't know yet.

Comment

I would like to get thoughts on improving the NCAA tournament.

First, expand it to 96 teams. We can remove the NIT at that point because the teams that would be there are now in.
              Second, automatic bids for both regular season and conference tournament winners. We should reward season long excellence, especially in the mid-major and minor conferences.
              Third, if the regular season/top seed in the tournament are the same, they get a bye to the round of 64.

This leaves 32 teams with a bye - enough to cover all the conference tournaments. Major conference regular season champions will have more incentive to win their tournament to get the bye. The other conferences are guaranteed to have their best team in the tournament.
              2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
              2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
              2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
              2010 Frozen Four participant
              2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

My only fix to the tournament is to make the play-in games all at large bids. If you get an automatic bid you should be in the first round. Make the First Four all 12 or 13 seed games.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Northeastern with a double-digit lead at the half.
                  Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
                  —H. L. Mencken

Comment

We don’t need 96 teams. There aren’t 100 ****ty teams much less 60.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      We don’t need 96 teams. There aren’t 100 ****ty teams much less 60.
                      I agree. We beech about all the bowl games in CFB, but are looking to expand March Madness? Something doesn't compute.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

96 is how you get 12 ACC, 9 Big XII, 8 Big East, 8 Big Ten, 9 Pac 12, and 12 SEC teams in. (Every Power team with a winning record) You don't think that is what happens?

This is a terrible idea.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

No offense, but only an idiot would want that.

I say cut it in half.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

No offense, but only an idiot would want that.

I say cut it in half.
                            That works. Make it a tournament for the best.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

And get rid of the conference tournaments too. Give it to the regular season champs.
                              Code:

Comment

And get rid of the conference tournaments too. Give it to the regular season champs.
                                Undecided. (think college hockey and the autobids).

Comment

Working...
                                X