Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    Duke/MSU, UK/KU. State Farms Champions Classic in Chicago. Fun and games start at 7 on ESPN.
    Wife & daughter going. I get to work to pay for it
    "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
    Groucho Marx
    "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
    Ron White
    "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
    Milo Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
      Wife & daughter going. I get to work to pay for it
      Sweet. NCAA East Regionals are in Boston this year. Trying to figure out how I can $wing that.
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Sweet. NCAA East Regionals are in Boston this year. Trying to figure out how I can $wing that.
        First and second rounds are in Detroit with a very good chance MSU will be there. Still on the fence because I'm sure prices will be a little up there.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

How hard is it to get tickets for bball regionals? What kind of money?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            How hard is it to get tickets for bball regionals? What kind of money?

Sry, the regional finals are in Boston.

Here's what Ticketmaster has left and what's being charged for an all-session ticket.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/...=235#efeat4212

Comment

A lot of guys flop on defense. Some guys flop when driving to the basket. Grayson Allen is one of the few guys I've seen flop on three pointers.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                A lot of guys flop on defense. Some guys flop when driving to the basket. Grayson Allen is one of the few guys I've seen flop on three pointers.
                The dickless wonder boy will fit right into the pros with the rest of the drama queen prima donna's.

The good guys beat Kentucky for the 3rd straight year in the nightcap 65-61.

Comment

The good guys beat Kentucky for the 3rd straight year in the nightcap 65-61.
                  Did the winner of that game gets a few years shaved off their prison sentences, or do they get extra years because their money was better spent?
                  Originally posted by dicaslover
                  Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                  Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                    Did the winner of that game gets a few years shaved off their prison sentences, or do they get extra years because their money was better spent?
                    Kansas has been mentioned in the FBI/Adidas probe but until something, if anything comes of it I'll reserve comment. Feel free to run your mouth though.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      First and second rounds are in Detroit with a very good chance MSU will be there. Still on the fence because I'm sure prices will be a little up there.
                      I've already purchased those too. Again, wife and daughter are going while I get to work. There's definitely something wrong with this picture.
                      "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                      Groucho Marx
                      "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                      Ron White
                      "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                      Milo Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Trump has stepped in to help the little bball players.

And according to LaVar... "Trump who?"

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...?sf173616859=1
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                          And according to LaVar... "Trump who?"

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...?sf173616859=1
                          While I have no doubt Trump had nothing to do with the release, that guy sounds like a piece of work.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Why do you even pay attention to what he has to say? The whole family is awful. It’s like Kardashians except they play basketball. Yawn. Just ignore them.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Why do you even pay attention to what he has to say? The whole family is awful. It’s like Kardashians except they play basketball. Yawn. Just ignore them.
                              I'd never heard of any of them before this.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I meant bob. But yeah. They are the male Kardashians.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X