Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    The UCONN women go down again in the Final Four, losing 91-89 to Notre Dame.

HA HA!
    So that's what, 5 losses in the last 15 years or something.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Re: College Hoops 2017. Hoosier Daddy? Wildcat strike? The Butler did it?

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      Schadenfreude is what I have.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        The tourney games I've seen them play haven't been that impressive compared to past uconn teams. Yeah, they have won and easily but still weren't as dominant as older teams.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Uconn
          11-0 in finals
          11-8 in semis
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            The UCONN women go down again in the Final Four, losing 91-89 to Notre Dame.

HA HA!
            That was an incredible finish.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Loyola, Sister Jean, and Holy Saturday, what can go wrong?
              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

You'd think that at the Final Four, they'd have a horn that doesn't sound like an '88 Yugo.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                  Loyola, Sister Jean, and Holy Saturday, what can go wrong?
                  I need Loyola to beat KU in the final to win my company pool. The downside is the onslaught of Sister Jean stories we'll get. The good news is I'm out of the country for 16 days starting Monday so I get the avoid it!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Loyola fell apart big time
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Yup. The nun is done.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        Yup. The nun is done.
                        Go Blue, BUT, what a great story Loyola is. The last team I wanted Michigan to have to beat tonight- what a great team they are. One of those melancholy wins.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                          Go Blue, BUT, what a great story Loyola is. The last team I wanted Michigan to have to beat tonight- what a great team they are. One of those melancholy wins.
                          Nice story. Certainly. No question. But the only reason this was close was because until late, Michigan couldn't hit the ocean if they were standing on a battleship. If they even shoot halfway decent this is easily a 20 point game.

If they shoot like that on Monday night, Kansas and Villanova will both beat them by 25.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Proof, once again, that God doesn't care about sports.

Comment

Nova is lights out from 3.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

They're the college version of Golden State. All 3's, all the time
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X