Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate 2017-18

Originally posted by ColSkate65 View Post
    Whaaaa? Point was the better goalie because he gave up one goal. The other guy gave up two. Duh....
    You're right Colskate, we won and Point was awesome. Not only didn't I go to the game, or listen, I was looking for the women's game score and it's not until today.

Was the game broadcast on WKXZ, I tried to listen and it wasn't there either. Now I know, they played last night.
    It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
      You're right Colskate, we won and Point was awesome. Not only didn't I go to the game, or listen, I was looking for the women's game score and it's not until today.

Was the game broadcast on WKXZ, I tried to listen and it wasn't there either. Now I know, they played last night.
      Yeah Shabby. It was on WKXZ. John McGraw was not the announcer; must have been snowed in at home. Women won I see over Clarkson. Great!
      COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Yeah Shabby. It was on WKXZ. John McGraw was not the announcer; must have been snowed in at home. Women won I see over Clarkson. Great!
        You busting on me, the women play Cornell at four today.

Comment

You busting on me, the women play Cornell at four today.
          My bad. Yes, 4 PM vs Cornell today. Website indicates it will be on ESPN(U). Better check this out if you want to watch; not sure if you have to have ESPN(U) via cable or can get it through the Colgate athletic website...

Men tonite on WKXZ radio if you can't make it. My car is stuck in mud in my driveway so guess I'll be Boxcasting it.

Comment

You sure it's not on ESPN3 ???

Comment

You sure it's not on ESPN3 ???
              You are probably right. Women up 4-1 now.

Comment

last night's over (and we didn't impress anybody then), but tonight's first twenty minutes is probably the worst period of play this year...

Comment

Whaaaa? Point was the better goalie because he gave up one goal. The other guy gave up two. Duh....
                  You misread my post. Yes, Point won the game (duh), but in some games that lone goal is just enough to help us lose...like tonight. For a freshman, RPI's goalie only gave up 2 yesterday and kept us in check. Good thing we are nowhere near the PWR bubble or this sad game would send us into oblivion.
                  C O L G A T E
                  2023 ECAC CHAMPION
                  1990 NCAA FINALS
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tiU0vQxIQE8

ECAC Pick the Standings Champion, 2008
                  ECAC Pick 'Em Champion, 2010 & 2015
                  ECAC Pick the Playoffs Champion, 2016

Comment

hardly a surprise, is it?

Comment

• Pathetic performance by Colgate tonight. To get shut out by the 11th place team at home — and it’s not like their goaltender had to stand on his head. Our forwards just don’t have any talent. If I’m Point I’m gone if I get any kind of pro offer.
                      TchrBill - I love ya but I hope you’re not blaming Point for this loss.
                      Last edited by Magoo; 03-03-2018, 08:34 PM.

Comment

AMEN Magoo

Comment

I'm considering driving out for tomorrow night's game but I don't see a link on the Colgate ticket site for the game (and the tickets link on the schedule page just leads to a "No events available" page). I assume there is some mechanism for advance purchases. Can anyone provide a link? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
                            I'm considering driving out for tomorrow night's game but I don't see a link on the Colgate ticket site for the game (and the tickets link on the schedule page just leads to a "No events available" page). I assume there is some mechanism for advance purchases. Can anyone provide a link? Thanks.
                            You won’t have any trouble getting tickets at the door tomorrow. From what I could see there were about 50 people at tonight’s game.

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
                              You can get a ticket at the box office when you arrive..should be no problem. And there is standing room.....in fact standing room is better than any seat.

It took me 2:50 to see this game on Boxcast. Did anyone else have trouble with constant buffering? It was stop action all night; geez, I've never been so ****ed after shelling out 10 bucks...thanks for nothing Boxcast!

Comment

• Colskate — it wasn’t so much Boxcast as it was our players being in stop action all night. Silver Puck should reimburse all of us who paid the $10 for that fiasco.

Comment

Working...
                                X