Colgate 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate 2017-18

Colskate, yes it’s on NCHC.tv. Kind of expensive for one game. Video quality is decent although their camera guy allows the score bar to interfere with play and the announcers know little about ‘gate.

Comment

A split in Kalamazoo against a #11 team? I'll take it. Nice win tonight, boys!

Comment

Really nice win tonight! A great road split. Keep it up, guys!!! Go 'Gate!!

Comment

Another very nice win !!!!
          DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
          DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Just saw the score this am, very happy ! A split against a team of that caliber, wow, we are definitely making large strides. Mcmann with the hat trick, I've been waiting for him to have a breakout game, he has nine goals, already more than last year. Point with a good game after a hiccup Fri night, you have to be happy with the progress of this team.

Thanks Dutch !
            It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Nice bounce back win against a quality opponent! Looks like the same for Point! Spltting there at Lawson is quite an achievement! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by red133883 View Post
                Colskate, yes it’s on NCHC.tv. Kind of expensive for one game. Video quality is decent although their camera guy allows the score bar to interfere with play and the announcers know little about ‘gate.
                Get used to that last part when you play at Western teams. Whenever I go to away games out there, half the time I get asked "Where's that school?"

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Get used to that last part when you play at Western teams. Whenever I go to away games out there, half the time I get asked "Where's that school?"
                  It is even funnier because RPI has the location in its name (although it is in Troy not Rensselaer).

Comment

Great win last night. The McMann-Cockrell-Snodgrass-Dauda lines really stepped up. As shabby said, it was only a matter of time before McMann exploded. He's definitely got major talent. A split out there is super. Can't wait to see Monday's rankings and PWR.
                    COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

It is even funnier because RPI has the location in its name (although it is in Troy not Rensselaer).
                      I got screwed up at first when I went to Hamilton NY and expected Hamilton College to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by ColSkate65 View Post
                        Great win last night. The McMann-Cockrell-Snodgrass-Dauda lines really stepped up. As shabby said, it was only a matter of time before McMann exploded. He's definitely got major talent. A split out there is super. Can't wait to see Monday's rankings and PWR.
                        PWR tied for thirteenth !
                        It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

FWIW, it is in Rensselaer County.

BTW, congrats for winning The Belt.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Two solid splits over the last two weekends

Tough that there's just two games left in 2017, but it's hard not to feel good about what the team has done so far.
                            ECAC Champions: 1990
                            NCAA Frozen Four: 1990
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 1990 2004 2006
                            ECAC Final Four: 1981 1990 1995 2000 2004 2005 2006 2008 2011 2012 2014 2015
                            NCAA Tournament: 1981 1990 2000 2005 2014
                            Let's Go 'Gate!

Comment

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I'm very impressed that we were able to earn a road win against a top-10 ranked team.

We have a chance to eclipse our win total from last season, AND get Don Vaughan win #400, before the end of 2017!
                              Colgate '09

Comment

Originally posted by Rainman View Post
                                We have a chance to eclipse our win total from last season, AND get Don Vaughan win #400, before the end of 2017!
                                I believe the announcer said DV was coaching in his 900th game. Am I right about that? Quite a milestone if true. Think I also heard he and the Dartmouth coach were about tied for win totals or games coached.

Hope you all had a good T'giving and didn't eat so much turkey you won't be able to follow 'Gate hockey in coming weeks. This is certainly turning out to be a most interesting and exciting season....
                                COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Working...
                                X