Yale Hockey 2017-2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yale Hockey 2017-2018 Season Thread

Remembering Carm and his family in prayers.

Comment

Avery nice tribute and moment of silence was held at the UMass-Yale hockey game tonight. Carm would have been proud of the resilience Yale showed coming back from a 1-2 deficit to win the game. Snively with two goals. KacZpersky in net again for his second straight win.
      YALE HOCKEY
      2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
        Avery nice tribute and moment of silence was held at the UMass-Yale hockey game tonight. Carm would have been proud of the resilience Yale showed coming back from a 1-2 deficit to win the game. Snively with two goals. KacZpersky in net again for his second straight win.
        Only saw the 3rd period, the game was on the Eleven Sports Network. Snively was all over the ice. Nice win.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog10jw View Post
          Only saw the 3rd period, the game was on the Eleven Sports Network. Snively was all over the ice. Nice win.
          We were wondering why there were TV timeouts. I was looking for cameras and only saw one active in the corner. Maybe I missed some, the press boxes cameras were unmanned.
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

Biggest weekend of the season so far. Yale needs to somehow come away with 4 points this weekend. Wishful thinking, but they need to upset Cornell for obvious reasons.
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

Nice way to sneak out a tie on a Cornell team intent on steamrolling Yale out of the rink. The tying goal was as fluky as they come. Snivelys whiff/ pass faked out the entire building. Big teams cycling have always been Yale’s bugaboo. Cornell does that very well.
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

A tie is certainly better than a loss, but I think this is one that got away. A 2-0 lead with a minute left in the 2nd, then boom, 2 Cornell goals in a minute and a half of playing time. I know Cornell is very good, and I know Yale could have lost, but I was a bit disappointed.

Comment

Pretty good weekend. 3 out of 4 possible points this weekend and now 5-1-1 in the last 6 weeks. The Friday game next week against Union is on ESPN 3.
                  Last edited by bulldog10jw; 01-13-2018, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Pretty good weekend. 3 out of 4 possible points this weekend and now 5-1-1 in the last 6 weeks. The Friday game next week against Union is on ESPN 3.
                    Promising development as the team seems to be gelling and maturing. The penalties are dropping off which certainly helps Yales cause. Snively and Hitch are stepping it up and the defense is playing well.
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

• Re: Yale Hockey 2017-2018 Season Thread

Kemp looks solid on D. Great ability to use his body and poke check. I don't think Sweezey had any penalties this weekend. Some nice play from the Smiths, too.
                      Cornell ran them around the rink but Yale was incredibly scrappy and fought the whole way. Cornell looks like a real contender. The tie was well earned... although but for a penalty shot off the pipe it could have been a win for Yale.
                      Boolaboola

Comment

Two new Yale recruits, Teddy Wooding, http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=345748 Also Justin Pearson out of Nashua New Hampshire, http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=386534
                        YALE HOCKEY
                        2013 National Champions

Comment

A rough well played game by both teams last nigh, except for the Yale power play which continue s to falter. Both goalies were outstanding. Hitchcock goal from behind the goal line can be seen here. https://mobile.***********/ChipMalaf...13145342676992
                          YALE HOCKEY
                          2013 National Champions

Comment

Nice to see the power play finally get going on Saturday against RPI. Plus, a shorthanded goal. Would have liked to see a 4 point weekend, or even 3. North country trip this weekend. I'm assuming the games will be streamed live by Clarkson and St. L. At least I hope they will.

Comment

Nice to see the power play finally get going on Saturday against RPI. Plus, a shorthanded goal. Would have liked to see a 4 point weekend, or even 3. North country trip this weekend. I'm assuming the games will be streamed live by Clarkson and St. L. At least I hope they will.
                              All Regular Season home games for SLU and Clarkson are streamed free of charge.
                              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

andy
                                @Yale_HockeyBlog
                                4 @Yale_Hockey recruits listed on this year's CSS Midterm Rankings: @Hallsy20 (#50), @jackstivany (#129), @wooding_teddy (#180) & @Ryan_Stevens_25 (#199). This is the most Yale prospects on a CSS list that I can remember. Great job by Allain, @CoachRKDonald & Siembida.
                                YALE HOCKEY
                                2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X