2017-2018 D1 Women's Hockey Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017-2018 D1 Women's Hockey Scores

He didn’t call Harvard garbage, he didn’t call BU trash, he thought Northeastern deserved an overturned goal. He took this gig the way a goalie gloved a shot from the point, “like a can of corn coming in to a centerfielder.” Habemus virum coloratum!
    Last edited by thirdtime's . . .; 02-06-2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
      He took this gig the way a goalie gloved a shot from the point, “like a can of corn coming in to a centerfielder.”
      LOL you caught that did you!

By the way... I call one game and I'm already on SportsCenter. Of effing course it has to be because of Victoria effing Bach...

https://twitter.com/Salzano14/status/961133357198344197
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

A face made for radio, and a voice made for print.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
          bump

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            LOL you caught that did you!

By the way... I call one game and I'm already on SportsCenter. Of effing course it has to be because of Victoria effing Bach...

https://twitter.com/Salzano14/status/961133357198344197
            Was only able to catch part of the 2nd and all of the third of game one. Good job Grant.
            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
              Was only able to catch part of the 2nd and all of the third of game one. Good job Grant.
              I didn't start watching till the middle of the second, when I got home from PT, and thought the color guy's voice sounded familiar, although I would have expected NUDog, as he does Huskies color a lot. I thought maybe it was Grant, but all that niceness in a BU - Harvard crowd threw me off. Good job!
              "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Being able to tune in to BC games has been a treat this year. Hope they continue their free streams next year. Nice job on the color commentary Grant. One play that stood out to me, you were saying nice things about NU because NU was looking good, and then out of nowhere BC created a three on one. I only watch so much hockey but that is so rare to see.BC is so dangerous on offense, and fun to watch.

Now if I can just remember to tune in to the post game interviews that get periscoped.... every time I see them on twitter they are already done.

Comment

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
                  Being able to tune in to BC games has been a treat this year. Hope they continue their free streams next year
                  Yes...More please.
                  At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
                    HA

Thanks everyone -- especially you DC! I miss you!

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
                    Now if I can just remember to tune in to the post game interviews that get periscoped.... every time I see them on twitter they are already done.
                    You're in luck, BC actually puts those interviews on Youtube afterward -- here's a link to last night's. (I'm the one who asks Makenna a question at the 4:54 mark, FYI): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2KE96-B0Q0

Being in the booth with our Play By Play guy gave me a whole new appreciation for how good he is and how much pride he takes in what he does. He knew every single Harvard, BU, and Northeastern player by number off the cuff while calling the game. I couldn't believe it. He made my job so easy; all I had to do was enjoy myself and say what was on my mind.

Originally posted by DC78-82 View Post
                    I thought maybe it was Grant, but all that niceness in a BU - Harvard crowd threw me off.
                    I feel like my 5 seconds of fame on SportsCenter being from me saying something nice about BU is proof that God has a sense of humor
                    Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 02-07-2018, 09:03 AM.

Comment

HA

Thanks everyone -- especially you DC! I miss you!

You're in luck, BC actually puts those interviews on Youtube afterward -- here's a link to last night's. (I'm the one who asks Makenna a question at the 4:54 mark, FYI): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2KE96-B0Q0

Being in the booth with our Play By Play guy gave me a whole new appreciation for how good he is and how much pride he takes in what he does. He knew every single Harvard, BU, and Northeastern player by number off the cuff while calling the game. I couldn't believe it. He made my job so easy; all I had to do was enjoy myself and say what was on my mind.
                      What was on your mind? Maybe...THANK GOD WE HAVE WATTS?

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet Riot View Post
                        What was on your mind? Maybe...THANK GOD WE HAVE WATTS?
                        It was basically "omg I love her so much" for the opening 20 minutes lol

Comment

Being in the booth with our Play By Play guy gave me a whole new appreciation for how good he is and how much pride he takes in what he does. He knew every single Harvard, BU, and Northeastern player by number off the cuff while calling the game. I couldn't believe it.
                          THIS. Your celeb cameo made that easy to overlook, but he was terrific.

Comment

I feel like my 5 seconds of fame on SportsCenter being from me saying something nice about BU is proof that God has a sense of humor
                            Or maybe He is a BU fan.
                            "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                            And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
                              Or maybe He is a BU fan.
                              No, I would say the evidence definitely suggests sense of humor over a love of BU lol:

https://twitter.com/bcinterruption/status/942846231088386050

Comment

https://twitter.com/bcinterruption/status/942846231088386050
                                Sometimes a "can of corn" can be a hot potato
                                At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Working...
                                X