2017-2018 D1 Women's Hockey Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shelfit View Post
    Any reason the Holy Cross coach wouldn't have switched goalies at some point today on their way to a 9-1 loss? Give the starter a break and give another goalie a chance to face some action. If at no other time, then at very least when you're down 6-1 after 2 periods it's time for a change in goal. Unless the other goalies are both hurt or sick there's no reason to leave the starting goalie in net for the whole agonizing game. Leaving her in makes no sense at all. It does nothing for her or her fellow goalies. Not a bright non-decision there.
    Agree- very surprising. Is UNH that good? HC has been holding their own vs D1 teams so far this season so that score is a surprise.

Comment

• Re: 2017-2018 D1 Women's Hockey Scores

After two periods it's Minnesota 3, Bemidji State 2
      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Duluth is completely useless, yeesh...
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          I thought a little less useless in the third today than what I saw yesterday although your comment would describe the win column.

Comment

Gophers win in OT, 4-3. Baldwin with the game winner.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
              Gophers win in OT, 4-3. Baldwin with the game winner.
              Wasn't pretty but will go with the old Oakland Raiders slogan...Just win, baby.
              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                I thought a little less useless in the third today than what I saw yesterday although your comment would describe the win column.
                They outshot the Buckeyes 16-6 in the 3rd. I thought they looked very good!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                  I guess, given they couldn't even win a game in Boston.
                  "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                  And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                    Wasn't pretty but will go with the old Oakland Raiders slogan...Just win, baby.
                    Your "Methinks USCHO's website has been slightly "modified" to provide users the opportunity to click on something malicious."

I thought it was only me and that I must have clicked on something by mistake that I shouldn't have that caused this to start happening.

It's been going on now for almost a week but just on this site...was wondering what to do about it...as in "take it into the shop, possibly".

Now that you've shared that maybe the action to take is, nothing? And we should notify USCHO in case they're not aware so they can clean up the site?
                    Last edited by Blackbeard; 10-14-2017, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
                      Any reason the Holy Cross coach wouldn't have switched goalies at some point today on their way to a 9-1 loss? Give the starter a break and give another goalie a chance to face some action. If at no other time, then at very least when you're down 6-1 after 2 periods it's time for a change in goal. Unless the other goalies are both hurt or sick there's no reason to leave the starting goalie in net for the whole agonizing game. Leaving her in makes no sense at all. It does nothing for her or her fellow goalies. Not a bright non-decision there.
                      Good question. In a game last year, St. A's scored a touchdown on them, yet the HC coach DID switch goalies after the 4th goal was scored against them. So I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                        Your "Methinks USCHO's website has been slightly "modified" to provide users the opportunity to click on something malicious."

I thought it was only me and that I must have clicked on something by mistake that I shouldn't have that caused this to start happening.

It's been going on now for almost a week but just on this site...was wondering what to do about it...as in "take it into the shop, possibly".

Now that you've shared that maybe the action to take is, nothing? And we should notify USCHO in case they're not aware so they can clean up the site?
                        You might want to look at the "pop ups///blockers" thread on the men's forum which might help you with the issue you're experiencing.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                          You might want to look at the "pop ups///blockers" thread on the men's forum which might help you with the issue you're experiencing.
                          You shouldn't have to "fix" this with disabling JavaScript for this site within your browser because that isn't getting at the root of the problem which is that this site has been compromised. Sounds like a couple of folks tried to notify the mods but haven't gotten any response back.
                          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                            You shouldn't have to "fix" this with disabling JavaScript for this site within your browser because that isn't getting at the root of the problem which is that this site has been compromised. Sounds like a couple of folks tried to notify the mods but haven't gotten any response back.
                            Yeah, I had the same issue yesterday when it demanded I change my password. I was on my phone at the time and got flooded with fake malware blocker ads

I would send them a note but past experience tells me there is nobody there that cares.

Comment

Colgate pounding Northeastern 4-0 in second.

Comment

• I think it is going to be a long season ahead for both Dartmouth and Yale. Brown too but that's a given. Union will be Union again so I think we have our 4 bottom feeders in the ECAC for this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X