2017-2018 D1 Women's Hockey Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017-2018 D1 Women's Hockey Scores

Live Stats initially and mistakenly gave that second goal to Gunderson, which surprised me. I was also surprised when Williamson's name popped up.
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Somehow, the Gophers escape with a 2-1 win in overtime, in a game they could have just as easily lost.
      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Gophers somehow manage to pull one of a hat, netting an overtime power play goal to win 2-1. Goal by Wente, assisted by Reilly and Zumwinkle.
        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
          Gophers somehow manage to pull one of a hat, netting an overtime power play goal to win 2-1. Goal by Wente, assisted by Reilly and Zumwinkle.
          It sounds like Mercyhurst had to hand them the hat. How do you get called for too many players in overtime?

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
            It sounds like Mercyhurst had to hand them the hat. How do you get called for too many players in overtime?
            That result hurts, the girls played hard, especially in the 3rd. Too many men in OT, leading to a game winning pp goal by Minny ? Ouch. But Mercy should hold their heads high. They did well and hopefully will again tomorrow. A few chances for the Lakers to win the game towards the end of the third also.

Comment

My condolences to the woman doing the play-by-play of the BC @ SLU game. I'm not sure if her male partner has ever seen a hockey game before. His main contribution is to interrupt her P-b-P to say who is coming off the ice and who is coming on when the Saints change on the fly. Not just which line, he wants to list the individuals, but sometimes he can't match the number to a name and the result is dead air. The good news for her is that he makes her seem like Doc Emrick by comparison.

As for the game, SLU leads by one on what looked like a fortuitous PP bounce for Hannah Miller.
              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Wow - SLU up 2-0 over BC after 2

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                  My condolences to the woman doing the play-by-play of the BC @ SLU game. I'm not sure if her male partner has ever seen a hockey game before. His main contribution is to interrupt her P-b-P to say who is coming off the ice and who is coming on when the Saints change on the fly. Not just which line, he wants to list the individuals, but sometimes he can't match the number to a name and the result is dead air. The good news for her is that he makes her seem like Doc Emrick by comparison.

As for the game, SLU leads by one on what looked like a fortuitous PP bounce for Hannah Miller.
                  2nd period over... 2-0 for SLU. Back-checking is definitely optional for bc.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFan96 View Post
                    Wow - SLU up 2-0 over BC after 2
                    Great game at Appleton. Sonja Shelley playing exceptional in goal for SLU. BC look a little spooked.

Comment

A bit of a power outage for bc so far...

Down goes bc...2-1 win for SLU.

Charlie was definitely not neccessary for the game broadcast as ARM pointed out.
                      Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 11-10-2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Sports suck.

BC dominated SLU everywhere but the scoreboard. Shelley was sensational. I really don't even like sports I don't know why I watch.
                        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                          Sports suck.

BC dominated SLU everywhere but the scoreboard. Shelley was sensational. I really don't even like sports I don't know why I watch.
                          You've got nothing better to do?...

In all seriousness that was a fun game to watch from an unbiased viewpoint.
                          Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 11-10-2017, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Harvard 6 --- Brown 3 FINAL (Brown stuns Harvard)

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                              A bit of a power outage for bc so far...

Down goes bc...2-1 win for SLU.

Charlie was definitely not neccessary for the game broadcast as ARM pointed out.
                              Yeah, I’m afraid the next bc interruption might be about an ac interruption. Now I feel bad. Sorry.

Comment

[QUOTE=ARM;6552768]My condolences to the woman doing the play-by-play of the BC @ SLU game. I'm not sure if her male partner has ever seen a hockey game before.

The bad news is that he's now calling the entire game. It's painful. Boston college lead SLU 2-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X