This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    3 episodes into Mindhunter. It's brilliant -- A+, highest recommendation.
    Real good show. Made me aware that I've read up on serial killers a bit too much though, as I knew all of the names of the guys they talk to. Of course once I saw that the one guy at the beginning of episodes works for ADT, I knew who that was straight away.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Re: TV: There She Is, The Old Radiation King

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      Real good show. Made me aware that I've read up on serial killers a bit too much though, as I knew all of the names of the guys they talk to. Of course once I saw that the one guy at the beginning of episodes works for ADT, I knew who that was straight away.
      I didn't know the main guy ('stache creeper). Knew the others, at least in passing.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I didn't know the main guy ('stache creeper). Knew the others, at least in passing.
        Like I said, it was seeing that he works for ADT, and is in Kansas.

Not really a spoiler, but I'll put it in white anyway:

BTK

Comment

That last ep of Mind Hunter.....hoo boy. Off the charts creepy and a good set up for next season.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

So the NYT said they're publishing a piece on Louie CK and without even seeing the article, the premiere for his upcoming movie was canceled and all his upcoming promotional appearances were canceled. Another guy with a pretty long list of disgusting allegations. I suspect he's not in for a very week.
            Originally posted by dicaslover
            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
              So the NYT said they're publishing a piece on Louie CK and without even seeing the article, the premiere for his upcoming movie was canceled and all his upcoming promotional appearances were canceled. Another guy with a pretty long list of disgusting allegations. I suspect he's not in for a very week.
              I had heard rumors here and there in the past month, but nothing substantial. Looks like they were more than rumors. Sounds like a very specific fetish.

Too bad, he was one of my favorites.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                Nyt has said five women (all named) have gotten real specific

Comment

He's done. I liked his stuff a lot too.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Nyt has said five women (all named) have gotten real specific
                    No bueno...
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Rats.

Comment

Yeah, that sucks.

Hollywood is burning. Allegation? You're done. Period.

Comment

If it is true (and it sure sounds like it is) another creep bites the dust and deservedly so.

My favorite Twitter comment on the recent events:

"Please just let Weird Al be a good person."

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            If it is true (and it sure sounds like it is) another creep bites the dust and deservedly so.

My favorite Twitter comment on the recent events:

"Please just let Weird Al be a good person."
                            Oh man, that would ruin the universe if Weird Al was a creep.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Oh man, that would ruin the universe if Weird Al was a creep.
                              I'd be completely done with Hollywood. I think we're safe on Al, though.

Comment

I was very surprised that the TV show "Major Crimes" moved one of their characters* into a "I want a gun and a concealed carry permit" theme on the show, even more so given the show's setting of Los Angeles.

*Young, white, gay male. The character was a witness against a now escaped serial killer and other folks associated with the case are coming up dead.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X