X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    You mispelled Madelaine Petsch.

Her Instagram has been a good follow.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: TV: There She Is, The Old Radiation King

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Pass.
      Are you currently under the care of a physician?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

She's attractive overall, but she doesn't do anything for me. Most redheads don't. *shrug*

For those that know me, you should know my type by now: E. Dushku, K. Ritter, A. Kendrick, etc. Love them darker haired beauties.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Regardless of personal tastes, it seems we're all at least in complete agreement on the overarching issue that women are things.
          Originally posted by dicaslover
          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Yeah this thread just got super creepy...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

She's attractive overall, but she doesn't do anything for me. Most redheads don't. *shrug*

For those that know me, you should know my type by now: E. Dushku, K. Ritter, A. Kendrick, etc. Love them darker haired beauties.

Well brunettes are fine man
              And blondes are fun
              But when it comes to getting the dirty job done

I'll take a red headed woman
              A red headed woman
              It takes a red headed woman
              To get a dirty job done

Well listen up stud
              Your life's been wasted
              Til you've got down on your knees and tasted

A red headed woman
              A red headed woman
              To get a dirty job done

Tight skirt, strawberry hair
              Tell me what you've got baby, waiting under there
              Big green eyes that look like, son
              They can see every cheap thing that you ever done

Well I don't care how many girls you've dated, man
              But you ain't lived till you've had your tires rotated

By a red headed woman
              A red headed woman
              To get a dirty job done
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Yeah this thread just got super creepy...
                By complimenting a woman on her looks? No one is making lewd statements or anything.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

By complimenting a woman on her looks? No one is making lewd statements or anything.
                  I think we need to develop a creepiness scale. Maybe call it the Cosby-Weinstein-Toback-Halperin scale, or something.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

When correcting a historic wrong, the pendulum swings into stupidity for a time. The academic conveyor belt has plopped out an entire generation of product trained to think a male noticing a female is female is, by definition, objectification.

Pay it no mind; it's just a phase. Judging from the moron in the White House, while progress has strayed into the inane at the vanguard, the hindmost still have not even gotten off the starting block.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I didnt call you Harvey Weinstein I just find it a bit creepy. Settle down snowflake...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        When correcting a historic wrong, the pendulum swings into stupidity for a time. The academic conveyor belt has plopped out an entire generation of product trained to think a male noticing a female is female is, by definition, objectification.

Pay it no mind; it's just a phase. Judging from the moron in the White House, while progress has strayed into the inane at the vanguard, the hindmost still have not even gotten off the starting block.
                        Or...and see if you can keep up with this...I find it a bit creepy that a bunch of internet nerds are posting pictures of chicks and drooling about them. I never said you objectified women, hell I never even thought it. I said you were creepy, which you are any time you talk about redheads...or Megyn Kelly

You know what else is creepy, on another board I go to women are obsessed with pictures of shirtless actors. They drool over them...it is creepy. I say so...they dont whine about it they just laugh and agree.

It isnt a big deal. Again no one is equating you to anyone bad or saying you are destroying women or anything.
                        Last edited by Handyman; 10-27-2017, 10:57 AM.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I didnt call you Harvey Weinstein I just find it a bit creepy. Settle down snowflake...
                          If anyone had said "oh look at the funbags on her!" or something, yeah, that's not cool. I guess I think your definition of creepy is a little overboard.

Comment

1 - Brent is kinda... creepy. Just sayin'

2 - Any scale would now need to include President HW Cop-A-Feel*

3 - Would it be creepy to wonder if someone's hair was the same color everywhere?

That last one... I'm asking for a friend.

* So now what... we can't even be creepy old men after 90? What has become of this country?

Comment

I'm odd, not creepy.

I like the idea of a Bush-Cosby-Weinstein scale of creepiness. Need to think of 10 people, assign a number 1-10 to each.

Back on topic....anyone watching "Queen Of The South?" It's on my list, but dunno if it's worth a gander.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                3 - Would it be creepy to wonder if someone's hair was the same color everywhere?
                                You mean does the carpet match the drapes? No, nothing creepy at all about thinking of women as home décor. Like, could a good taxidermist make her leg into a nice Christmas Story lamp?

Comment

Working...
                                X