X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: There She Is, The Old Radiation King

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    dx I disagree with you (I think it was you) I think Lucifer has been pretty good this season especially the last 3 episodes. The episode with the reporter investigating Lucifer was excellent IMHO. Yeah there is a bit too much of the melodrama but otherwise I like it still.
    Could be. But I haven’t watched it since the middle of S2.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I wanted to love it so much, and the first half of S1 was so good. But when it is bad, like S2, my lawd it's unwatchable.

I will pick S3 back up on your say so because like I said I will give that show a lot of rope.
    I’m 100% on board with this comment. The first half of S1 was one of the better shows Fox had put out in a while. Then it was like the writers all went on strike. I’ll have to pick up season 3.

6 episodes into Mindhunter. It's one of the best written shows on TV.
    I didn’t think it was quite that good. But still good enough that I had to struggle not to binge it. I thought the first serial killer (the tall one) was so well done. Then I looked him up and just about **** myself at accurate they were. Unreal.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I wanted to love it so much, and the first half of S1 was so good. But when it is bad, like S2, my lawd it's unwatchable.

I will pick S3 back up on your say so because like I said I will give that show a lot of rope.
      If you dont like it I get it...but the Vegas episode and the Reporter episode are aces even if you hate all the rest of it
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I watched a couple episodes today while waiting to head over to my dad’s house. Season 3 is significantly better. Maybe not quite as the best stretch of S1, but worth watching.

Thanks handy.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Finally! "Justified" the complete series is at a reasonable price ($50, reg DVD). It hadn't budged from around $70-$75 for quite a while. Pulled the trigger on it.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I am watching Last Chance U on Netflix...I am not sure who is worse the idiot players who skip class and think they are making the NFL or the coach who is flat out awful. The only person who is likeable is the Academic Adviser.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Up to ep 5 of Stranger Things S2. Wow -- it's great. Hooper is an idiot. ;-)
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I am watching Last Chance U on Netflix and it is very good
                https://inoue-takehiko.tumblr.com/

Comment

Dr. Mrs. is watching The Mindy Show right next to me.

I want one of the three of us dead. Not particular which.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

That show was ****ing awful.
                    Code:

Comment

Ugh. Hate that show.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Guess I'm glad I've never heard of the Mindy show
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

NEtflix just dropped trailer for Black Mirror season 4! Hoo boy

Comment

Just got done with Stranger Things S2 episode 7, and thank you all for the warning. Had I not known what utterly dreadful crap it was ahead of time I might have had a heart attack.

No spoilers till the end of the series, please, but wow, the inside story of how that flaming paper bag of poo got made is going to be interesting someday.

I'm not sure a good show has ever insulted its viewers worse.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Just got done with Stranger Things S2 episode 7, and thank you all for the warning. Had I not known what utterly dreadful crap it was ahead of time I might have had a heart attack.

No spoilers till the end of the series, please, but wow, the inside story of how that flaming paper bag of poo got made is going to be interesting someday.

I'm not sure a good show has ever insulted its viewers worse.
                              The good thing is that they seemed to realize the mistake and get back down to business.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                The good thing is that they seemed to realize the mistake and get back down to business.
                                It almost felt like a backdoor pilot. Just random and goofy. Cut that episode out, though, and great season.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X