This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: There She Is, The Old Radiation King

I mean on one hand, it was super abrupt. But for, I guess, a normal person, it would make sense for that all to happen.

It almost crossed the line onto Departed territory. But this actually made sense, at least to me. It definitely wasn’t meant to be a perfectly wrapped up package with a bow. That’s been true for every season through 5.

If there was a thing I hated about season 5, it’s fhat Deb didn’t do anything with the Dexter/Brian information. It’s like that never happened despite the season taking place immediately after season 4. That irritated me. But it’s kind of small beans compared to the rest of it.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Deb is largely a wasted character when it comes to anything related to her Dexter.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Grand Tour. The Gymkhana film.

My sides are still in orbit.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

It's time for Animaniacs
          And we're zany to the max

Animaniacs is being revived on Hulu! Spielberg will once again be producing the show which debuted way back in 1993. New shows will hit in 2020, along with the library of original shows. Pinky and the Brain will also be returning.

Comment

I watched it on Netflix last year. It was not good.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

A really great episode of Blacklist this week. A plotline as old as the hills, but just beautifully executed.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                Pinky and the Brain will also be returning.
                This is great!
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Animaniacs sucked...Tiny Tunes FTW!!!

(Disney Afternoon owned all though)
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Disney Afternoon was the HBO of its day.
                    Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      A really great episode of Blacklist this week. A plotline as old as the hills, but just beautifully executed.
                      I loved it.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Check his papers.

Our afternoons in college were Tiny Tunes, Animaniacs, X-Men and Batman: the Animated Series. A golden era of animated entertainment.

Comment

Animaniacs sucked
                          Slowly I turned...
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Animaniacs really was awful. Even Pinky and the Brain on rewatch weren’t as good as I remember.
                            Code:

Comment

Jesus H. Christ, I thought you unspoiled cornfed flyover types understood gentle, family-friendly nostalgia.

Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Jesus H. Christ, I thought you unspoiled cornfed flyover types understood gentle, family-friendly nostalgia.

Helloooooooooooooooooooo nurse!

I re-watched a bunch of the Animaniacs eps on Netflix. The only thing I realized was how short the eps were without commercials and skipping the (what seemed like) 3-minute intro song.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X