Merrimack College 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Merrimack College 2017-2018

Good luck against BC next weekend. I hope that the Warriors can get back to the Garden this season.

Comment

About as "merrimack" as merrimack wins get. Out work and out hustle your opponent to submission. Of course it helps when your goaltender is incredibly hot.. amazing series Pantano.
      Love the post game celebrations between the players and the fans who travelled to the game. Those are the moments you never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Alumni View Post
        About as "merrimack" as merrimack wins get. Out work and out hustle your opponent to submission. Of course it helps when your goaltender is incredibly hot.. amazing series Pantano.
        Love the post game celebrations between the players and the fans who travelled to the game. Those are the moments you never forget.
        Getting cheered by two busloads driving out of the Tsongas for wearing an MC Jersey, awesome!

There's some great Instagram coverage out there too if you follow Merrimack and their band on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuppie Scum View Post
          Getting cheered by two busloads driving out of the Tsongas for wearing an MC Jersey, awesome!

There's some great Instagram coverage out there too if you follow Merrimack and their band on there.
          Yes, walking out of Tsongas for me was a bit dejecting, but I could not help but smile a little bit at the joy and camaraderie being shared among the MC fans. Well deserved victory for your team. Enjoy and wishing you the best of luck next weekend!
          University of Lowell, 1987

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            It would be a very nice gesture if you folks could kick his arse out the door this week so he could go out on a positive note.
            Ohhh yay! We beat a team that finished 17-19-0. Something to be proud of!!!!

It was a great series but I am just not that excited. I want to be but I am not. The guys battled hard all weekend and Lowell is a tough place to play obviously. But this was not the UMass Lowell team of last 5 years. They do not have many finishers. No skill. I am not going to change my opinion that the program needs a change because of one series win over a team that, let's face it, is not very good. I've watched all season so I think it's dumb to change your opinion based on 2 games. I saw enough in the first 30'something.
            Last edited by MCWarrior1011; 03-04-2018, 09:56 PM.
            Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Merrimack have sold out their ticket allocation for this weekend's series. $10 for a ticket and bus service from Andover to Boston... that's great service.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Alumni View Post
                Merrimack have sold out their ticket allocation for this weekend's series. $10 for a ticket and bus service from Andover to Boston... that's great service.
                that means you guys will have 50% of the crowd ;-)

Comment

Tough loss. Carried the play throughout (outshot BC 37-12) only took 3 penalties and still end up losing 1-0. Absolute bomb by Moore for BC's goal on the powerplay (PK had been a very weak unit for MC this year). Compete level was there, just got stymied by a terrific effort from Woll. Tip the cap and move onto tomorrow night.
                  Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Boys deserved more tonight!!!!
                    Last edited by MCWarrior1011; 03-09-2018, 11:27 PM.
                    Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Not making it easy for the #1 seed Eagles! MC's been pretty good in OT games in the playoffs.

Comment

So much for "pretty good in OT in the playoffs. Give up a shortie to lose. Painful.

Comment

SH goal in OT sucks, but I am **** proud to be a Warrior tonight. For all the headaches I had with this team this year, they put in an effort that should make anyone and everyone associate with the school proud. Hold your heads high boys. You are all Warriors in the truest sense of the word!!!!!!!
                          Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

http://www.themackreport.com/news/br...-hockey-coach/

Comment

**** you'd think after winning a first round series and playing like they did against BC would buy you another year. Merrimack is the toughest job in Hockey East and really not even a close 2nd.

Comment

• 3 names I can think of off top

Keefe -Billerica native top HEA recruiter
                                Ellsworth - UML. Excellent talent evaluatir
                                Barr - UMass instrumental in 2 national champions 2 other revitalizations
                                Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Working...
                                X