Boston College Eagles 2017-2108 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2017-2108 Season Thread

I guess if provoking qualifies as simply two guys grabbing at each other. If the guy he was involved with threw the first punch I could understand. But to just escalate the situation by another dude throwing a cheap shot. Who knows how it would have turned out otherwise. Would love to hear how this all came about. In an ideal world Lohan gets out of there with his girlfriend but I can understand the bravado of a college athlete and wanting to stand up to the bald headed dude (stand down?) especially in front of a girl.

No games for BC over the weekend and Lohan is 24 so by all means have your fun. But obviously things can get dicey later into the night. Tough for him and the team. He was a nice addition. Will be interesting to see if anyone asks York about it tonight.

Comment

You guys have a lot of Tuesday games.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        You guys have a lot of Tuesday games.
        no kidding huh? It's been a few years now with that........this one came out ok though, 2-1 Final. Another offensive outburst by the Eagles.

Comment

Did anybody else catch the error in last nights game program? I usually don't need one but I hadn't seen UMass yet this year and I grabbed one. Instead of UMass, the roster was that of UMass-Boston. How did that not get caught before selling them to the public?

Comment

Didn't see a program but that's kinda awesome

Comment

I'm thinking the sharing of the arena with three other teams leads to these midweek games. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                I'm thinking the sharing of the arena with three other teams leads to these midweek games. Who knows.
                understand that but it's always been that way. I'd say over the past 4-5 years the number of Tuesday games has mushroomed. They had the audacity to announce 3300 there last night huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                  understand that but it's always been that way. I'd say over the past 4-5 years the number of Tuesday games has mushroomed. They had the audacity to announce 3300 there last night huh?
                  They must have learned how to report attendance from friends on the other end of Comm Ave.

Comment

Attendance should be people through the gates not tickets sold.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                      They must have learned how to report attendance from friends on the other end of Comm Ave.
                      It's a Trump thing, like the most people at his inauguration ))
                      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

The Friday night game at Lowell will be on NESN.
                        https://nesngo.nesn.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                          The Friday night game at Lowell will be on NESN.
                          https://nesngo.nesn.com/
                          been a while since we beat you guys up there, aint it?

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            been a while since we beat you guys up there, aint it?
                            October 26, 2012 to be exact.
                            Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                            "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Race is tightening up in Hockey East and BC needs to win their remaining games as their out of conference record is is horrendous with not one win ((

Ironically their first round game with NU is out of conference in the Beanpot 🏒

Maine, UConn, UMass and UML are winnable games to clinch first as the season is ending.

I’m convinced they need to win the HE tournament to guarantee an NCAA bid.
                              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                                October 26, 2012 to be exact.
                                kinda thought it was something like that. Thanks for posting :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X