Boston College Eagles 2017-2108 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2017-2108 Season Thread

Finkelstein cited Personal Reasons for leaving SLU. Over a season and a half, Finkelstein had 35 pts in 57 gp. There is something going on at SLU with the Hockey Program being investigated for violation of NCAA rules. Infractions allegedly are violations of rules pertaining to length and frequency of practices and video sessions, as well as abusing players by making them play while injured. Head Coach Morris is being allowed to remain Coach while the Investigation is conducted. I haven't seen anything that ties the transfer decision to the Investigation.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcmsu9196 View Post
      Much better effort Sunday versus UNH, than Friday against Providence, at least scoring goals. One step at a time.
      Of course, PC being much better than UNH might have something to do with that appearance. 😉
      Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

BC currently with best winning percentage in league play. All about playoff positioning at this point.

Comment

https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...definitely.php

So that's not good. Thought he was actually playing very well too.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...definitely.php

So that's not good. Thought he was actually playing very well too.
            Sounds like something is missing from the story.

Me and all Maine fans wish you well this week. Hopefully you can help us out against Lowell.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

They seem pretty confident in the unprovoked attack part. You don't see that mentioned all the time. From what I have heard from a source it would match up with the unprovoked part. But we'll see what comes of this.

Comment

He's related to Lindsay Lohan???????

Seriously though, I hope he's OK. And I hope they find out what happened and catch whoever did it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  He's related to Lindsay Lohan???????

Seriously though, I hope he's OK. And I hope they find out what happened and catch whoever did it.
                  ... and he's listed @ 6'5". if he was sucker punched or whatever, some idiot/ idiots may have done this on a dare or something if indeed unprovoked. ridiculous & hope there is footage, catch whomever is responsible.
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  Always bullish on the future.
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                    ... and he's listed @ 6'5". if he was sucker punched or whatever, some idiot/ idiots may have done this on a dare or something if indeed unprovoked. ridiculous & hope there is footage, catch whomever is responsible.
                    Here’s the footage:
                    https://twitter.com/atwaterwcvb/stat...12770015350784

Comment

Yup, absolutely sucker punched. That video wcvb had was pretty darn clean. I'd imagine it will be easy to track down the guy who clocked him.

Comment

Kind of difficult to tell what is going on as the video starts after the altercation had started. Lohan was clearly agitated at the bald guy. Looks like it started to get physical when the guy in the blue shirt (inadvertantly? hard to tell) bumps the bald guy towards Lohan and they both grab each other. Then Lohan gets sucker punched by that other guy.

Comment

As they say nothing good happens that time a night. Would love to know what it was about. But ya, looked like it was him and the bald dude and then wham, someone clocks him from the side.

Comment

Forget where i saw it now but there was additional footage out there but don't think it showed anything significant

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              As they say nothing good happens that time a night.
                              "Nothing good happens after 2AM" - Jack Parker

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                Yup, absolutely sucker punched. That video wcvb had was pretty darn clean. I'd imagine it will be easy to track down the guy who clocked him.
                                He definitely got sucker punched, but I don’t think it was unprovoked. Lohan squared up to the guy and grabbed him. The other group looked like trash and Lohan never should have gotten involved with them.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X