Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2017-2108 Season Thread

Is Pineault available

Sorry, when I saw the comment about knuckleheads posting names, I was reminded of how often poor Adam's name was posted on these boards before he even stepped foot on campus
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by PPGuru View Post
      I know a couple of BC peeps that have insisted all along to me that Cavanagh would be the guy to replace York.
      No way Cav leaves UConn, especially if they continue to progress from a competitive program to a winning program. His only ties to BC are York and Logue, both will be retired playing golf somewhere. BC fans can dream though, as Cav and Logue were the only other constants with the decade long dynasty run. Has BC even sniffed a National Championship without them?

Comment

Originally posted by Elbowing View Post
        No way Cav leaves UConn
        If he ever wants to coach in the NCAA tournament he will.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Elbowing View Post
          No way Cav leaves UConn, especially if they continue to progress from a competitive program to a winning program. His only ties to BC are York and Logue, both will be retired playing golf somewhere. BC fans can dream though, as Cav and Logue were the only other constants with the decade long dynasty run. Has BC even sniffed a National Championship without them?
          Cavanaugh spent 18 years at BC. His only ties are York and Logue? Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by PPGuru View Post
            OK, guys. Reaction to Greg brown leaving to join David Quinn's NYR staff?
            Way to stick it to your old rival. Nicely done.
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbowing View Post
              Funniest post in a while on here. Good work.

Comment

BC has been to two FFs since Cav left. I'd say that counts as sniffing a national championship. What a moron.

Comment

Do we think he's being interviewed for a job?

https://***********/MartinJarmond/status/1020305353475575808

Comment

Originally posted by popester View Post
                    Do we think he's being interviewed for a job?

https://***********/MartinJarmond/status/1020305353475575808

Just a friendly visit to campus!

Side note, Martin Jarmond was such a freaking dynamite hire it's not even funny.
                    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Jeff Cox tweeted that he's heard BC is hiring Buckley. Another tie to BC for coach Cav!

Comment

There's no way anyone would ever leave UConn for BC!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          There's no way anyone would ever leave UConn for BC!
                          It is probably more like would BC ever even consider taking someone from UConn instead, if they did want to come here from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                            If he ever wants to coach in the NCAA tournament he will.
                            i miss these nick-quips

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post

Side note, Martin Jarmond was such a freaking dynamite hire it's not even funny.
                            Jesus no kidding huh?

#12 at The Heights the other day too i see. I'm pumped for BC football. I was afraid that was never going to happen again.

Comment

I'll believe it for certain when I see them in uniform for game one, but Wahlstrom and McBain both confirm they are coming.

https://www.nhl.com/news/islanders-p...ge/c-299617220

https://www.nhl.com/news/jack-mcbain...mp/c-299617998
                              The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                              BC - 12
                              BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
                                I'll believe it for certain when I see them in uniform for game one, but Wahlstrom and McBain both confirm they are coming.

https://www.nhl.com/news/islanders-p...ge/c-299617220

https://www.nhl.com/news/jack-mcbain...mp/c-299617998
                                Roenick lasted 2 weeks at The Heights?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X