Boston College Eagles 2017-2108 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2017-2108 Season Thread

When Samuelsson comes in next season, we only lose Lohan. We need at least one more on D as our D is very weak.

Otherwise, we have to play with what we have. We could use a couple of studs like a Santini or McCoshen or a Dumoulin type defensemen.

Transfer Finkelstein is around 5' 9" and I guess experienced and he is sound or a forward can be converted.
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
      When Samuelsson comes in next season, we only lose Lohan. We need at least one more on D as our D is very weak.

Otherwise, we have to play with what we have. We could use a couple of studs like a Santini or McCoshen or a Dumoulin type defensemen.

Transfer Finkelstein is around 5' 9" and I guess experienced and he is sound or a forward can be converted.
      I think Finkelstein is more of an offensive defenseman type, but a good one. I agree they really need a rock solid stay at home type or two.
      The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
      BC - 12
      BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

He kind of reminds me of Krug at 5' 9" but more offense will help next year if we cannot improve our D.

Some of the forwards coming in look solid.
        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
          Chickod you post on all threads. Seems ignorant. Explain why from an outside observer?
          he is a hockey fan! Jesus . ...and one from BU and being our biggest rival ,by far, he posts here just like we post on the BU thread. Would you rather lesspeople on here than more? just a question.

Comment

Adam Samuelsson might be the stay at home D guy you are looking for. 6'5, 230. Adam Samuelsson(Boston College, 66th)-A big defensive defenseman. His feet are a little bit heavy, otherwise he would likely be ranked way higher. A solid mid-round pick, but not enough upside to go any higher. (That was from a Chris Dilks article two weeks ago.)

Comment

Originally posted by PPGuru View Post
              Adam Samuelsson might be the stay at home D guy you are looking for. 6'5, 230. Adam Samuelsson(Boston College, 66th)-A big defensive defenseman. His feet are a little bit heavy, otherwise he would likely be ranked way higher. A solid mid-round pick, but not enough upside to go any higher. (That was from a Chris Dilks article two weeks ago.)
              We had a guy here like that... he left mid-season. I don't know what went on behind scenes, but he looked good each time I saw him in the lineup. I assume there was a good reason he wasn't getting more ice time.
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Well the good thing is you'll be able to track Campoli's future and see what happens. He went to the BCHL so I would think his intention is to transfer to another college.

Comment

I caught the third period last night. Hutsko (sp?) was impressive. Nice little comeback there with 2 EAGs.
                  BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                    Chickod you post on all threads. Seems ignorant. Explain why from an outside observer?
                    Have you ever made love to a woman?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      Well the good thing is you'll be able to track Campoli's future and see what happens. He went to the BCHL so I would think his intention is to transfer to another college.
                      I never knew why he didn’t any ice time at all. But i’m sure sooner or later we’ll find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                        Have you ever made love to a woman?
                        A cow or goat is more likely

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          A cow or goat is more likely
                          sure. some has approached that status.... but calling any of them that is just cruel!!!!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            he is a hockey fan! Jesus . ...and one from BU and being our biggest rival ,by far, he posts here just like we post on the BU thread. Would you rather lesspeople on here than more? just a question.
                            Fewer!
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Nice to see Hutsko suddenly improving his production in leaps and bounds. He's now looking like he has serious potential for the future, which is quite nice.
                              The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                              BC - 12
                              BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Looking forward to this match up. Of course we are expected to lose as always. But if it is all just the same to you, Maine's coming to ruin your day.

Comment

Working...
                                X