• Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Lakers Hockey: 2017-18

Nenadal is gone

Comment

Originally posted by LakerBuff View Post
      Nenadal is gone
      Got a source on that? I'm not seeing anything on social media or anywhere else.
      LSSU Alumni & Fan.

Still a work in progress, but please join us at the (unofficial) Laker Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Deman View Post
        Got a source on that? I'm not seeing anything on social media or anywhere else.
        It's not a pleasant departure.

Comment

well sure, but you'd think it would be posted about somewhere?
          LSSU Alumni & Fan.

Still a work in progress, but please join us at the (unofficial) Laker Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by LakerBuff View Post

If true then it's even worse than I have been told.
            BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
              If true then it's even worse than I have been told.
              I've contacted a few people that may be in the know about this, and it doesn't sound like it was voluntary, but certainly not as dramatic as Buff is making it sound. I was picturing him throwing punches or something, ha.
              LSSU Alumni & Fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deman View Post
                I've contacted a few people that may be in the know about this, and it doesn't sound like it was voluntary, but certainly not as dramatic as Buff is making it sound. I was picturing him throwing punches or something, ha.
                Just trying to be discreet and not put the details of his personal business out there. Sorry if you misunderstood.

Comment

Just trying to be discreet and not put the details of his personal business out there. Sorry if you misunderstood.
                  No, it's fine, I just read into that statement a little too much.
                  LSSU Alumni & Fan.

Comment

So it's been a while and I've been out of touch with Laker Hockey. How are things going up there under 4th year head coach Damon Whitten?

Comment

Damon said on the hockey show this week that there were some locker room issues to take care of, so presumably this was it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                        Damon said on the hockey show this week that there were some locker room issues to take care of, so presumably this was it.

It's not who I was thinking Bill.
                        BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
                          It's not who I was thinking Bill.
                          I didn't really have any idea of who it was.

Damon also said on the show that Wright would probably move up and play some more forward since we're so shorthanded there. It sounds like Gelsinger and Erikkson may be back from injuries soon which will also help. And Miura should be ready to go sometime in January.

Comment

In this case, unlike others, it was an off-ice incident which caused this player to leave, as it appears in the local media.

Comment

LSSU fans, hope you all have a great Christmas and holiday season!
                              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                                LSSU fans, hope you all have a great Christmas and holiday season!

Thank you Sir and I hope the same for you.
                                BLEED BLUE

Comment

Working...
                                X