Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Medical Thread: We're experts on everything else; why not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    linky no worky.
    Replace the ***** with what Lorena lopped off.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: The Medical Thread: We're experts on everything else; why not?

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Replace the ***** with what Lorena lopped off.
      Got it. Sorry. figured it out and forgot to post the answer. That is some nasty stuff.

Comment

In informal circles it's known a Bobbit's carcinoma.

https://abcnews4.com/news/nation-wor...falls-off-died
        82 in India? Not bad. Just sayin'.

Comment

Well? Been married for 35 years....

https://www.dailybroccoli.com/articl...more-likely-to
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Well? Been married for 35 years....

https://www.dailybroccoli.com/articl...more-likely-to
            31 yrs and counting....

Had a friend who literally never did that or blew her nose in front of her hubby. Always wondered about the logistics of that.

Comment

Braaaaaaaaap
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So I know your arm is usually sore after getting the flu shot, but this is absurd. I got a flu and pneumonia shot in the same arm yesterday. My arm is sore like it normally is, but this is the first time all of the lymph nodes under my arm hurt like crazy. Oof.
                Last edited by dxmnkd316; 10-11-2018, 07:56 AM.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  So I know your arm is usually sore after getting the flu shot, but this is absurd. I got a flu and pneumonia shot in the same arm yesterday. My arm is sore like it normally is, but this is the first time all of the lymph nodes under my arm hurt like crazy. Oof.
                  That’s the first sign that you’re developing autism from the vaccine

Comment

I hope you already got your Soros check!

I’ve never had that kind of reaction. Also haven’t bothered with a shot for the last three years

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      That’s the first sign that you’re developing autism from the vaccine
                      ^^^^^^
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Lol
                        Code:

Comment

Holy ****. I was watching a story on CBS This Morning and they did a story on the flu vaccine. They ran some stats off and two caught my eye. 30% think the vaccine is a conspiracy theory and 28% think it gives children autism. Another large fraction said it didn’t work.

You know that guy who started this autism hoax? He should be imprisoned for life. And it’s time the intelligent states put an end to this nonsense. Require it for all children in public schools who don’t have a valid medical reason to get it. We’re well beyond reason here when a third think it’s some kind of conspiracy.
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Holy ****. I was watching a story on CBS This Morning and they did a story on the flu vaccine. They ran some stats off and two caught my eye. 30% think the vaccine is a conspiracy theory and 28% think it gives children autism. Another large fraction said it didn’t work.

You know that guy who started this autism hoax? He should be imprisoned for life. And it’s time the intelligent states put an end to this nonsense. Require it for all children in public schools who don’t have a valid medical reason to get it. We’re well beyond reason here when a third think it’s some kind of conspiracy.
                            Sad. So sad.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I've never gotten a flu shot. I don't think it causes autism and I don't think it's a conspiracy. I'm part of the crowd who doesn't see the value when it seems like they have to make educated guesses which strains will be big this season.

Comment

I went to high school with the guy who leads the CDC team that makes the educated guesses: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/resource-cen...ohn-barnes.htm

Goofy dude, but he knows what he's doing.
                                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X