No announcement yet.

UAA /UA_ 2018 Governor’s Cup UAA 6 games to break 90 UA_ 6 games to crack 60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA /UA_ 2018 Governor’s Cup UAA 6 games to break 90 UA_ 6 games to crack 60

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
    I'm sick of the same old-same old, are you?
    If not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Have you wrote your dear friend's in Juneau and the the circle of power up north?

Every time you see one of your reps do you remind them you are ****ed and you vote?

mine know me by name ...one is on top my personal S list.

Don't sit here blaming Doyle for every thing. Dude...... He just wrote crap to sell papers....his job.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Millennials or Gen Y: Born 1977 to 1995
      Well thank you for the age compliment because I don’t fit that time frame at all. My generation was raised to work hard and we do.
      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Re: UAA /UA_ 2018 Governor’s Cup UAA 6 games to break 90 UA_ 6 games to crack 60

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
        Well thank you for the age compliment because I don’t fit that time frame at all. My generation was raised to work hard and we do.
        MOST of the UAA posters don't fit that age group.
        Originally Posted by aparch
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
          MOST of the UAA posters don't fit that age group.
          Granny Griz lives down the trace from Mama Griz.
          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
            If not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Have you wrote your dear friend's in Juneau and the the circle of power up north?

Every time you see one of your reps do you remind them you are ****ed and you vote?

mine know me by name ...one is on top my personal S list.

Don't sit here blaming Doyle for every thing. Dude...... He just wrote crap to sell papers....his job.
            I have contacted our finest politicians, very hard to tell if anything came from it. A very low percentage actually get back to you.

I did not blame Doyle for everything, please re-read my post. Yeah Doyle was pumping a negative narrative while pumping the Aces tires. He was another problem for UAA's attendance.
            Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

I A very low percentage actually get back to you.
              when they play the..... don't get back to you game .....blow them up the next time you see them in public and ask them why they failed to contact you.

I have one high on the S list myself. I am waiting for his next get together and blast him and his worthless asst.

Comment

Millennials or Gen Y: Born 1977 to 1995
                Wow, I'm trying to figure out what I (1978) have in common with my sister-in-law (1995) given that I graduated college 15 years ahead of her. I mean, I turn 39 on Sunday, and she's just starting her post-college life...

GFM
                Geof F. Morris
                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                  Wow, I'm trying to figure out what I (1978) have in common with my sister-in-law (1995) given that I graduated college 15 years ahead of her. I mean, I turn 39 on Sunday, and she's just starting her post-college life...

GFM
                  You are old........ and take orders from her sister....

Comment

Two weeks until the next home game, hopefully attendance picks up. My dad who has been a fan from the start didn't even know they were playing this weekend. When I lived at home I made sure he knew lol. Only have Netflix so not sure how heavy if at all the advertisments were.
                    Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

NCAA Hockey tweeted a video of Manny's amazing save last night. With this caption "Early candidate for national save of the year by Olivier Mantha of Alaska Anchorage." They also posted it on their Facebook page.
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

That was a great save, worthy of accolades. Hope he gets all those out of his system soon.

Comment

NCAA Hockey tweeted a video of Manny's amazing save last night. With this caption "Early candidate for national save of the year by Olivier Mantha of Alaska Anchorage." They also posted it on their Facebook page.
                          Dude stepped it up this weekend.
                          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                            Totally. He played out of his mind all weekend. Now the other guys need to score.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

It's not particularly hard to link to it.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                                What's _airbanks plan? ....the usual.......run him ?

Comment

Working...
                                X