No announcement yet.

UAA /UA_ 2018 Governor’s Cup UAA 6 games to break 90 UA_ 6 games to crack 60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA /UA_ 2018 Governor’s Cup UAA 6 games to break 90 UA_ 6 games to crack 60

How much are they paying Thomas? Wasted money. JFC they suck.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: UAA /UA_ 2018 Governor’s Cup UAA 6 games to break 90 UA_ 6 games to crack 60

Good god, UAA is an absolute dumpster fire. Nooks aren't even a great team this year and are still up by six goals with 11 minutes to go
      "No matter where you go, there you are"

Comment

I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          How much are they paying Thomas? Wasted money. JFC they suck.
          Right now Thomas couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag. It's clear these guys aren't motivated to win for / under him. Can him and let Mass take over for the rest of the season. We don't drive 100 miles a night to watch this crap! Thomas has a system that clearly does not work and he hasn't figured out one that will.
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

You guys are taking away all the fun...

Comment

Welp.
              “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

I was hoping to get our first shutout of the year, besides that, not much to be disappointed about.

Comment

• Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
                  You guys are taking away all the fun...
                  Sorry?
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Tomorrow is still a must win for the Nooks. Most teams have games in hand on us so we can not afford to lose any WCHA points. The Cup is just a bonus.

Comment

All UAA needed to do tonight was put a stick in passing lanes and they couldn’t even do that. The team has quit on the coach and it’s only gonna get worse.

BTW if you Google “Dumpster Fire” this is the definition that pops up:
                      informal
                      a chaotic or disastrously mishandled situation.
                      "last season was a dumpster fire, and it didn't get that way overnight"
                      Very accurate Google, very accurate.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        All UAA needed to do tonight was put a stick in passing lanes and they couldn’t even do that. The team has quit on the coach and it’s only gonna get worse.
                        It certainly does appear that SOME of the players have quit. I liked what I saw of Switzer tonight, hopefully he'll be in the lineup on a regular basis. Sure would be nice to get Rygard back. Coach took no responsibility for this loss in his post game interview tonight ... it's on him. He needs to go. This is the last year of his contract!
                        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by uaficeangel View Post

will also be some huge wcha points on the line. I feel like ua_ is better than their record shows.
                          fyp

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

According to Twitter and Heisenberg, Chris Van Os-Shaw has committed to UAA for next season. We could use someone with his scoring touch NOW. Great pick up for UAA. Something positive to think about. Here is an excellent article about the much sought after player:

http://www.sprucegroveexaminer.com/2...ding-his-place

He is the AJHL's leading scorer.
                            Last edited by Suze; 12-09-2017, 04:39 AM.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                              It certainly does appear that SOME of the players have quit. I liked what I saw of Switzer tonight, hopefully he'll be in the lineup on a regular basis. Sure would be nice to get Rygard back. Coach took no responsibility for this loss in his post game interview tonight ... it's on him. He needs to go. This is the last year of his contract!
                              And this is the same team that took Tech to OT twice? Coach is just cashing checks now, sure there will be some ECHL gigs open soon.
                              Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                                Right now Thomas couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag. It's clear these guys aren't motivated to win for / under him. Can him and let Mass take over for the rest of the season. We don't drive 100 miles a night to watch this crap! Thomas has a system that clearly does not work and he hasn't figured out one that will.
                                Thinking about next season then what? Gonna be the same **** problem for 25+ seasons. Once we got into the WCHA, admin has coasted on our success. Didn't spend enough to compete with the big boys in the oldWCHA, now we don't/can't spend enough to compete in the lowly nWCHA.

We need more funding to fill the gaps, coaches have come and gone and what exactly has changed?
                                Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X