No announcement yet.

UAA /UA_ 2018 Governor’s Cup UAA 6 games to break 90 UA_ 6 games to crack 60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA /UA_ 2018 Governor’s Cup UAA 6 games to break 90 UA_ 6 games to crack 60

Yep. Along with "Nooks Sweep, Y'all".

In Anchor town now. See you at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
      Yep. Along with "Nooks Sweep, Y'all".

In Anchor town now. See you at the game.
      Now if y'all head up to Eagle River we're gonna mighty dissappinted ya hear?
      Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Re: UAA /UA_ 2018 Governor’s Cup UAA 6 games to break 90 UA_ 6 games to crack 60

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
        Now if y'all head up to Eagle River we're gonna mighty dissappinted ya hear?
        Dueling banjo's ?
        Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 10-19-2017, 04:47 PM.
        Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

To think that we could have saved travel money for both teams in this budget strapped environment and just given the cup to the Nanooks. Would save us all some time.
          Visit the Alaska Nanooks Hockey Blog at http://nanookhockey.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by UAFHockeyFan314 View Post
            To think that we could have saved travel money for both teams in this budget strapped environment and just given the cup to the Nanooks. Would save us all some time.
            Isn't that like cheating?
            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
              Isn't that like cheating?
              Not if UAA forfeits...

Comment

Not if UAA forfeits...
                That's getting mucky.........

Comment

But UA_ fans have an excuse to come down twice this year, you're welcome.
                  Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

I will proudly be in Anchorage from 3PM to 11:50PM. Essentially as short as logistically possible.

Fingers crossed I don't get raped, shot, or infected in that slice of time.

Comment

I will proudly be in Anchorage from 3PM to 11:50PM. Essentially as short as logistically possible.

Fingers crossed I don't get raped, shot, or infected in that slice of time.
                      That nothing to clap about. But the bars you hang out in,I will offer some advise. .......... sit in corner and keep mouth shut.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                        That nothing to clap about. But the bars you hang out in,I will offer some advise. .......... sit in corner and keep mouth shut.
                        My tetanus shot isn't current enough for my comfort to step into an Anchorage bar...

Comment

My tetanus shot isn't current enough for my comfort to step into an Anchorage bar...
                          Tough talk, coming from a village masquerading as a town.

Comment

Tough talk, coming from a village masquerading as a town.
                            Smooth comeback from a fan of a community college masquerading as a University...

Comment

That's not smart.......That's _airbanks Smart, which outranks Hick.

Comment

I feel like you should be thankful for the Nanook fans that come down. They are really the only reason there is any boost in attendance at the Sully.

Even $5 tickets can’t sell very well locally apparently...

Comment

Working...
                                X