Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arizona State Sun Devils 2017-18 -- Year Three!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arizona State Sun Devils 2017-18 -- Year Three!

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    This obsession of yours...unhealthy.
    To his credit, he was smart enough to change his screen name from last year. And he no longer seems obsessed with Louie Rowe. Now it's all the coach.

I do get a kick out of his "logic" that some of these recruits committed under the current coach, but now decommitted because the coach got an extension. ???? "Yeah, I told Coach Powers I'd come to play there, but I meant not for him!"

Comment

Why do I bother? I have been nothing but respectful to everyone I have chatted with this on this board, even if they haven't been positive about our program. But what the heck... How did I know about the Coyotes event schedule? Simple. I called my ticket rep. As a flex pack holder at the Coyotes, I asked him about the ASU games and he told me. Wow, didn't even take Columbo to figure that out. BrassBonanza is coming out to the games at Oceanside, and I chatted with him on this thread, so he can also stop by an vouch for who I am. Or how about the games in Vegas. I offered to buy manurespreader a beer if he made the trip. I would gladly meet any of the Tech group in Vegas. As I have said before on other threads, I really like their fans. Or you can do it yourself. Our home video is free, so check out section D, Row 2. It's right to the left of the red line. I will be wearing, as I always do, my white ASU sweater and my Gold hat. Take a look. Or is that also some magic power I have as well to make people dress a certain way?

Like Purple said, you certainly seem like the guy that was on the Louie Rowe kick before. But I told you where you can find me and how others can find me. So please, move on. You are starting to embarrass yourself, again.

Comment

Originally posted by Revs89.2 View Post
        Why do I bother? I have been nothing but respectful to everyone I have chatted with this on this board, even if they haven't been positive about our program. But what the heck... How did I know about the Coyotes event schedule? Simple. I called my ticket rep. As a flex pack holder at the Coyotes, I asked him about the ASU games and he told me. Wow, didn't even take Columbo to figure that out. BrassBonanza is coming out to the games at Oceanside, and I chatted with him on this thread, so he can also stop by an vouch for who I am. Or how about the games in Vegas. I offered to buy manurespreader a beer if he made the trip. I would gladly meet any of the Tech group in Vegas. As I have said before on other threads, I really like their fans. Or you can do it yourself. Our home video is free, so check out section D, Row 2. It's right to the left of the red line. I will be wearing, as I always do, my white ASU sweater and my Gold hat. Take a look. Or is that also some magic power I have as well to make people dress a certain way?

Like Purple said, you certainly seem like the guy that was on the Louie Rowe kick before. But I told you where you can find me and how others can find me. So please, move on. You are starting to embarrass yourself, again.
        I'll be in Vegas and will gladly accept your offer.
        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
          I'll be in Vegas and will gladly accept your offer.
          Great to hear. Look forward to meeting you and chatting some pucks. My wife and I are driving up that Friday and I think we are going to stay at the Luxor. It's a bit cheaper. Where are you staying in Vegas?

Comment

No idea as of yet probably won’t know for at least 2 maybe three weeks. I’ll let you know soon as I know. Bring your golf clubs

Comment

Great to hear. Look forward to meeting you and chatting some pucks. My wife and I are driving up that Friday and I think we are going to stay at the Luxor. It's a bit cheaper. Where are you staying in Vegas?
              Appreciate the info you provide. Hope to see fans from all the schools in Vegas.
              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

I ended up going with the Luxor for my hotel for the Vegas tourney. Rate was decent. My seats are in section 14, Row M. No big plans other than hitting up some of the Gordon Ramsey food spots. Will be driving in Friday and leaving Sunday morning. Hope to meet some of the other board folks at the games. Looks like there is no re-entry, so once you are in, you are in. I will definitely be there in time for the Tech - BC game.

On the arena conversation. The ASU Denver Alum chapter had an event prior to the Colorado College series. They tweeted out that they were shown photos of the new arena and said it would be announced within the month. That was a few weeks ago, so we will see if that comes to fruition. Safe travels!

Comment

I ended up going with the Luxor for my hotel for the Vegas tourney. Rate was decent. My seats are in section 14, Row M. No big plans other than hitting up some of the Gordon Ramsey food spots. Will be driving in Friday and leaving Sunday morning. Hope to meet some of the other board folks at the games. Looks like there is no re-entry, so once you are in, you are in. I will definitely be there in time for the Tech - BC game.

On the arena conversation. The ASU Denver Alum chapter had an event prior to the Colorado College series. They tweeted out that they were shown photos of the new arena and said it would be announced within the month. That was a few weeks ago, so we will see if that comes to fruition. Safe travels!
                  See you there. I'll try to come and find you.

Comment

Without a doubt, this was the biggest weekend in the young history of Sun Devil hockey. This team has continued to work hard despite the fact results haven't always been there. This weekend they were rewarded for their efforts. I'm excited to see how they come out in the next few weeks. Enjoyed chatting pucks with some of the fans from the other schools in Vegas and wish the best to all the remainder of the season.

Comment

Without a doubt, this was the biggest weekend in the young history of Sun Devil hockey. This team has continued to work hard despite the fact results haven't always been there. This weekend they were rewarded for their efforts. I'm excited to see how they come out in the next few weeks. Enjoyed chatting pucks with some of the fans from the other schools in Vegas and wish the best to all the remainder of the season.
                      Congrats on the BIG weekend Coach P, you must be so proud of yourself for all of your accomplishments!

I have a few of questions I was hoping you could truthfully answer;

1. What's the latest update on the new Arena? All we keep hearing from you is that there will be an announcement coming soon? Can you give us an idea when you will be making this BIG announcement?

2. How many of your top recruits from last year have de-committed ASU thus far?

3. Which Conference will ASU be joining now that you are personally responsible for eliminating initial failed attempts with your arrogance?

It appears that you have the same fate for some of your future Seniors that gave you everything they had and more the past 3 years as you have done to the many that didn't get to see their Senior year in a Devil jersey. The AD has had a busy last few weeks from visiting players calling you out for what you are and your response had to be the best ever in Pittsburgh - a class act, you're NOT!

By all accounts your rookie sensation Bobby Orr now has more goals and first assists for the opposing teams than he does for the Devils and it would be double if it wasn't for Dac saving his bacon every game. Yet you continue to preach your Rookie Phenom sensation as the next Norris Trophy winner and laugh at your upper class men who have to sit out and watch Bobby Orr show them how to play your game(s). The best part of your circus act is how you continue to coach Bobby's brilliant mistakes game after game. Bobby makes a mistake, comes to the bench and he proceeds to yell at one of his veteran players for not being in front of the player who intercepted his pass and you supporting him by yelling at your veterans like a DIMWIT. Seriously, what type of coach does this? I can think of only one in my entire lifetime.

Your veteran players are playing for their own pride and dignity at this point and would have all walked off your circus if it was that easy. Sadly, your reputation has caught up with you and is starting to get the exposure it so deserves.

"Without a doubt", you're in way over your head at this level Coach P
                      Last edited by denver; 01-08-2018, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by denver View Post
                        Congrats on the BIG weekend Coach P, you must be so proud of yourself for all of your accomplishments!

1. What's the latest update on the new Arena? All we keep hearing from you is that there will be an announcement coming soon? Can you give us an idea when you will be making this BIG announcement?

3. Which Conference will ASU be joining now that you are personally responsible for eliminating initial failed attempts with your arrogance?

It appears that you have the same fate for some of your future Seniors that gave you everything they had and more the past 3 years as you have done to the many that didn't get to see their Senior year in a Devil jersey. The AD has had a busy last few weeks from visiting players calling you out for what you are and your response had to be the best ever in Pittsburgh - a class act, you're NOT!

By all accounts your rookie sensation Bobby Orr now has more goals and first assists for the opposing teams than he does for the Devils and it would be double if it wasn't for Dac saving his bacon every game. Yet you continue to preach your Rookie Phenom sensation as the next Norris Trophy winner and laugh at your upper class men who have to sit out and watch Bobby Orr show them how to play your game(s). The best part of your circus act is how you continue to coach Bobby's brilliant mistakes game after game. Bobby makes a mistake, comes to the bench and he proceeds to yell at one of his veteran players for not being in front of the player who intercepted his pass and you supporting him by yelling at your veterans like a DIMWIT. Seriously, what type of coach does this? I can think of only one in my entire lifetime.

Your veteran players are playing for their own pride and dignity at this point and would have all walked off your circus if it was that easy. Sadly, your reputation has caught up with you and is starting to get the exposure it so deserves.

Everything that Revs has said about the arena has been posted openly over at the ASU 247Sports board by the Denver alumni he mentioned so it's not exactly privileged information. Plus there's the several people on this board who have apparently met the guy in person. This adding up to making you look like a complete nutcase who, even assuming any of what you say is true, is clearly doing no favors for anyone. Your continued obsession with the idea that Revs is Coach Powers does nothing but obliterate any semblance of credibility you might have hoped to claim.

Comment

Originally posted by denver View Post

Give it up already. Your attacks of me are getting tired. Here is a tweet from Ice Time Hockey SW of my wife and I at the games in Vegas (strange that I'm wearing a white jersey and gold hat that I have said before that I wear at the games). I could ask you to step up and ID yourself, but I honestly don't care. Now please take your gripe with Powers someplace else. As I told you before, I'm not interested.

https://***********/icetimesw/status/949871587347415041

Comment

Give it up already. Your attacks of me are getting tired. Here is a tweet from Ice Time Hockey SW of my wife and I at the games in Vegas (strange that I'm wearing a white jersey and gold hat that I have said before that I wear at the games). I could ask you to step up and ID yourself, but I honestly don't care. Now please take your gripe with Powers someplace else. As I told you before, I'm not interested.

https://***********/icetimesw/status/949871587347415041
                            I have to say Revs has been really patient with this BS. I hope it ends. Sorry I missed you revs.

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                              I have to say Revs has been really patient with this BS. I hope it ends. Sorry I missed you revs.
                              Thanks, M. Appreciate it and sorry I missed you as well. Talked with a number of the Tech folks when I was doing some laps around the place getting warm. You guys have a big fan in me. Growing up around UVM hockey and being spoiled with that fanbase, it is easy to see how awesome and knowledgable your folks are. I wish you guys nothing but the best the rest of the way out and look forward to seeing our two squads on the ice in February. We have our hands full the rest of the month with UML, Q'Piac and BU coming to town in consecutive weeks.

Comment

All y’all should be giddy with excitement on your two upcoming wins!!
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X