Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego state hockey 2017-18 - green, gold and teal - it's not business, its personal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oswego state hockey 2017-18 - green, gold and teal - it's not business, its perso

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
    The two who didn't play last night, Rutkowski which was expected to be out. And Tyler Currie, D transfer from Adrian.
    Currie may have been hurt??

Comment

Re: Oswego state hockey 2017-18 - green, gold and teal - it's not business, its perso

The CCHL goalie Forget, who started and played 31 minutes just committed to Princeton.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
        The CCHL goalie Forget, who started and played 31 minutes just committed to Princeton.
        D1 good for him, so we faced a quality goaltender.
        And a tandem from Ottawa who had tallied 47 goals in 19 games. What other stats about this team can we find? Beginning to feel maybe we weren't as slow as we looked.

Comment

Is it pronounced For Jay or For Get?
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

First Rankings are out, and in the way to early we're slotted at #7, Platty #8, Geneseo #12.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Is it pronounced For Jay or For Get?
              FOR-JHET. (The 'JH' is very difficult but almost like a combination of the two you listed)

But otherwise, good for him. Carleton producing Div.I talent like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                D1 good for him, so we faced a quality goaltender.
                And a tandem from Ottawa who had tallied 47 goals in 19 games. What other stats about this team can we find? Beginning to feel maybe we weren't as slow as we looked.
                I think the speed also had to do with the fact that the CCHL kids have 20 games under their belts as well....seats are limited for opening night vs ELmira
                Last edited by bakdraft21; 10-24-2017, 03:27 PM.

Comment

I think the speed also had to do with the fact that the CCHL kids have 20 games under their belts as well....seats are limited for opening night vs ELmira
                  headed to America at 0645 for the 13th O’Donnell Media Summit and opening weekend with the rare treat of a Sunday afternoon game at The Cooler taking the long way home. Saturday will be very emotional as we honor Mary Gosek. At the start of each period fans will be asked to stand and cheer as loud as they can until the clock hits 19:00 - “Mary’s Minute” 2500 teal t shirts will be handed out - I need to get there early before the double XL’s are gone #ILikeMineRoomy
                  LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                    headed to America at 0645 for the 13th O’Donnell Media Summit and opening weekend with the rare treat of a Sunday afternoon game at The Cooler taking the long way home. Saturday will be very emotional as we honor Mary Gosek. At the start of each period fans will be asked to stand and cheer as loud as they can until the clock hits 19:00 - “Mary’s Minute” 2500 teal t shirts will be handed out - I need to get there early before the double XL’s are gone #ILikeMineRoomy
                    Should be an emotional start to the season,wish I could make the trip and yell for Mary....Have great time Lou and I am sure you will score a XXL...

Comment

Did Spink play ?
                      It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                        Did Spink play ?
                        everyone played a little except dman Currie and Rutkowski and 3rd netminder,was hard to get a good look at the new guys..only caught 2 periods.

Comment

everyone played a little except dman Currie and Rutkowski and 3rd netminder,was hard to get a good look at the new guys..only caught 2 periods.
                          Correct. Spink played but nothing popped about it. Only two I can comment on that popped we're Novick new D, aggressive not afraid to lay a hit, and Gillespie for taking shots. Saturday will be nice to get a true view now that I've got names down.

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                            Coming over Sunday Lou?
                            Remy Babineaux
                            remyb616@gmail.com
                            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

I was at the game. I think Scorpio played the first half of the game and Spink the second half, there was definitely a little of that going on. I believe Spink had missed some practice time the past week and may have been held back a bit. Apparently Richer had missed a chunk of the Captain's practices with an injury as well, makes his play on Saturday even more impressive.
                              I hope everyone gets at least 1 game this weekend, it would be nice to see what we have.

Comment

Originally posted by coasttocoast View Post
                                I was at the game. I think Scorpio played the first half of the game and Spink the second half, there was definitely a little of that going on. I believe Spink had missed some practice time the past week and may have been held back a bit. Apparently Richer had missed a chunk of the Captain's practices with an injury as well, makes his play on Saturday even more impressive.
                                I hope everyone gets at least 1 game this weekend, it would be nice to see what we have.
                                only caught 2 periods,but both netminders looked pretty **** good,looking forward to seeing what happens this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X