Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego state hockey 2017-18 - green, gold and teal - it's not business, its personal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oswego state hockey 2017-18 - green, gold and teal - it's not business, its perso

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
    Well it looks like TJ Sneath has popped up at Lebanon Valley.
    He should easily be their best player. Good for TJ. Very skilled just not a fast enough skater for the Laker style.

Comment

Re: Oswego state hockey 2017-18 - green, gold and teal - it's not business, its perso

So Jacobson left to pursue a career in the music industry back in LA. Interesting, but good for him, hope he makes it.

Comment

3rd Goalie, Walk On, Teddy Nolan, only one I can find played for Queensbury, NY HS.

Comment

What did they say about Brun & Rutowski, I missed it.

Comment

only caught a little,nolan must have been a club goalie or maybe a stalker Eddie called him a walkon........didnt hear about the dmen??

Comment

Originally posted by coasttocoast View Post
              What did they say about Brun & Rutowski, I missed it.
              Said they'd be back early just maybe not first couple.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                only caught a little,nolan must have been a club goalie or maybe a stalker Eddie called him a walkon........didnt hear about the dmen??
                Gosek didn't say today whether or not Nolan would play on Saturday. Was a three-sport (Football, Hockey, Lacrosse) athlete at Queensbury. Not sure if Brun and Rutkowski will be in for Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by BKrosky View Post
                  Gosek didn't say today whether or not Nolan would play on Saturday. Was a three-sport (Football, Hockey, Lacrosse) athlete at Queensbury. Not sure if Brun and Rutkowski will be in for Saturday.
                  Welcome to the thread/board.......I doubt we will see Nolan sat night, would imagine Richer gets most of the playing time and Hansen a periodish..Will be nice to see what combos we start off with as well

Comment

2017/18 new roster is up ...

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                      2017/18 new roster is up ...
                      Goaltending was excellent. Power play ok at best, got the big 2nd goal.
                      Brun looked rusty. Gilliispie with the pp sniper. Cchl always a good test, made us look ugly at times. zizek good, herlihey played like herlihey. I liked Novak and Allen. Emerson and Sullivan played well.

Comment

My take, defense looked good, blocked a lot of shots, grinded the whole way down, just struggled getting it back out of our zone. Offense was missing for a while before it seemed they got more comfortable, tried to run some set plays and that was promising. Lack a speed demon, and overall team speed was not that impressive. Will need to have great passing to undress teams, don't see us doing it just head to head racing.

Comment

Also CCHL's goal came off I believe Campbell's stick, he slammed Down to block it and it rode the blade and took an extreme angle chage into our net. But hey at least he was trying.

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                            My take, defense looked good, blocked a lot of shots, grinded the whole way down, just struggled getting it back out of our zone. Offense was missing for a while before it seemed they got more comfortable, tried to run some set plays and that was promising. Lack a speed demon, and overall team speed was not that impressive. Will need to have great passing to undress teams, don't see us doing it just head to head racing.
                            I also noticed we were not that fast. Maybe cchl was very fast. But we were also bigger then I thought we would look.

Comment

Only caught the last 2 periods,....First the CCHL boys have about 20 games under their belts,not as a team but they are game ready,that may have something to do with the speed?? Netminding looked very good with several nice stops,we also looked aggressive IFO our net...Pelnick mixed it up a few times with # 14...Nice goal by Gillespie,waited then shelfed it..We will have to grid more goals this yr for sure,dont have the straight up talent on offense as we did last yr..Didnt really see enough of any one player for comment....crowd looked good...nice win

Comment

The two who didn't play last night, Rutkowski which was expected to be out. And Tyler Currie, D transfer from Adrian.

Comment

Working...
                                X