Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
    Whitten gets a 4 yr extension. wow.

His character is what the president deems more important than record. Dilly Dilly
    BLEED BLUE

Comment

• Re: WCHA Season Thread 2017-18: In Which We Try For Two Bids

Quarterfinals predictions: http://blog.wchaplayoffs.com/2018/03...s-predictions/

Predictably, the likeliest outcomes are 1-2-3-4 and 1-2-3-5. I like that 1-3-4-7 one, though! (I'd prefer 3-5-7-8 myself, because that would mean avoiding Minnesota State and that Bemidji State gets knocked out in the first round!)

GFM
      Geof F. Morris
      UAH BSE MAE 2002
      UAHHockey.com

Comment

So is 1-2-3-5 23.565% or 6.173%

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
          Quarterfinals predictions: http://blog.wchaplayoffs.com/2018/03...s-predictions/

Predictably, the likeliest outcomes are 1-2-3-4 and 1-2-3-5. I like that 1-3-4-7 one, though! (I'd prefer 3-5-7-8 myself, because that would mean avoiding Minnesota State and that Bemidji State gets knocked out in the first round!)

GFM
          I think 1-2-3 is unfortunately almost a foregone conclusion when you look at the disparity between the top and bottom of the conference.
          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

MMU is starting fast. 5:35 in and its 3-0 on 4 shots.

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
              MMU is starting fast. 5:35 in and its 3-0 on 4 shots.
              According to USCHO's super accurate scores app, it's now NMU 4-0 at the START of the 1st period. I didn't know the home team got spotted four goals before the game started.
              Ryan
              Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
              https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
              Originally posted by geezer
              Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
              Originally posted by manurespreader
              ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                According to USCHO's super accurate scores app, it's now NMU 4-0 at the START of the 1st period. I didn't know the home team got spotted four goals before the game started.
                Ryan
                Earlier this year I went to the WMU-FSU game. Before it started my CHN app said Ferris was up 3-2. That ended up being the final score. Kinda freaked me out.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                  Ryan
                  This afternoon it had Wisconsin leading Michigan 3-2 with 0:03 left in the 3rd period.

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
                    So is 1-2-3-5 23.565% or 6.173%
                    It's the former. The second one was 1-3-5-7, and I've fixed that.

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                    I think 1-2-3 is unfortunately almost a foregone conclusion when you look at the disparity between the top and bottom of the conference.
                    You're probably right! I was thinking/hoping that something like 1-3-5-7 might actually happen (I expect Tech to win, and that's just a hunch), but UAH ... ugh, well, that was embarrassing, and so was the game.

GFM
                    Geof F. Morris
                    UAH BSE MAE 2002
                    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                      Ryan
                      It just felt that way.
                      Michael Napier - UAH '97
                      uahhockey.com

UAH Chargers Hockey
                      U.S. National Club Champions - 1982, 1983, 1984
                      NCAA Division II National Champions - 1996, 1998
                      CHA Regular Season Champions - 2001, 2003
                      CHA Tournament Champions - 2007, 2010

Comment

How long have on ice officials had the ability to review penalties during a game?

Comment

Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post
                          How long have on ice officials had the ability to review penalties during a game?
                          I believe they can only look at contact to the head, nothing else. I think it started last year, but am not 100% sure on that.
                          Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                          FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                          NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                          NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                          NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                          NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                          Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                          Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

I think they can look to see if it’s a major or minor in the playoffs.

Comment

What are the chances of the WCHA having at least two teams in the NCAA tournament?
                              LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
                                What are the chances of the WCHA having at least two teams in the NCAA tournament?
                                what are the odds of MSU losing 2 of 3 to MTU or in a one-off championship game in Mankato?
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X