Northern Michigan University Hockey 2017-18: The Grant Potulny Era begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Interesting. SiouxSports has NMU 11th in both PWR and RPI.

Can our PWR gurus enlighten me? Is SiouxSports not using a modifier that USCHO is?

SiouxSports also has us ranked 11th in KRACH. Maybe their website is just broken.
    Pairwise numbers in October are useless. Don’t get too wrapped up in them until at least Christmas.
    Co-Founder/Editor of BGSUHockey.com

Comment

Re: Northern Michigan University Hockey 2017-18: The Grant Potulny Era begins

Originally posted by BGDrew View Post
      Pairwise numbers in October are useless. Don’t get too wrapped up in them until at least Christmas.
      So I should unwrap them around Christmas?
      Thinking that NMU is way better then your school with no evidence or proof since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by tmoney@nmu View Post
        So I should unwrap them around Christmas?
        You can even get up before mom and dad to see what Pairwise Claus got you.
        Co-Founder/Editor of BGSUHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by DonorRoomDrinker View Post
          NMU Hockey Current Rankings

#26 - USCHO
          God I'm old... What school was it that was ranked #26 and used that to fuel a ****ing match on here w/ St. Cloud like 8-9 years ago? Was it Union? Memory ain't what it used to be

Thems were the golden days
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
            God I'm old... What school was it that was ranked #26 and used that to fuel a ****ing match on here w/ St. Cloud like 8-9 years ago? Was it Union? Memory ain't what it used to be

Thems were the golden days
            It was a few years ago with #26 Union!
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

If you're listed as also receiving votes, you're not #anything

GFM
              Geof F. Morris
              UAH BSE MAE 2002
              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                If you're listed as also receiving votes, you're not #anything

GFM
                I will cherish our #30 of 60 ranking thank you very much

Comment

Interesting that both Yaremko and Frantti haven't played much after both played in all 39 games last year.
                  "The top three worst things I've seen in hockey? The invention of the trap. The invention of the morning skate. And the invention of the extremely ugly uniform."

—Brett Hull

Comment

Yaremko and Paskaruk have both been out with injuries while Frantti has been buried on the Depth Chart.... I have no idea why Hannoun hasn't been playing....

Comment

Very excited to be in Marquette for the series this weekend. I'm hoping for decent crowds both nights. Go Cats!

Comment

Yaremko and Paskaruk are both back in the NMU lineup tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

How abundant have GA tickets been at the Berry? Coming up for the Tech series next weekend and wasn't sure if it's something I'd need to do ahead of time.

Cats seem to be holding steady against a solid Mankato team so far tonight... Hopefully the 1-0 score turns favorable in the 3rd...

Comment

1590 attendance tonight at "The Berry" to watch the Mankato series. That is pathetic. Come on NMU and the Marquette area go out and support your team.
                            MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                            2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
                              1590 attendance tonight at "The Berry" to watch the Mankato series. That is pathetic. Come on NMU and the Marquette area go out and support your team.
                              But I was told it was all Walt's fault attendance was terrible?!?
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Well, 3 out of 4 conference wins to start the year so far is nothing to complain about. Solid performance tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X