No announcement yet.

Northern Michigan University Hockey 2017-18: The Grant Potulny Era begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northern Michigan University Hockey 2017-18: The Grant Potulny Era begins

Next weekend will be a “Wildcat Whiteout” at the Berry Events Center as the Cats open the WCHA Quartefinals against Alabama-Huntsville.

Fans are encouraged to wear white jerseys, hats, shirts & more AND the first 1,000 fans each night will receive a free tshirt courtesy of the Veridia Group and the Advanced Center for Orthopedics and Plastic Surgery.

Tickets are available at nmu.edu/tickets, by calling 227-1033 and the Cats Corner in the Superior Dome.
    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
      I am very sad that I can't find a way to get to MQT this weekend. I would even have a place to stay (one of my friends is the director of choral music at NMU).

GFM
      You have friends? Who knew!
      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Games Played By NMU Hockey Freshmen in 2017-18

C - Fr. Joseph Nardi (36)
        F - Fr. Mitch Slattery (33)
        D - Fr. Robert Fosdick (27)
        D - Fr. Adam Roeder (22)
        F - Fr. Caleb Schroer (16)
        F - Fr. Keegan Ward (3)

Comment

• Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
          Next weekend will be a “Wildcat Whiteout” at the Berry Events Center as the Cats open the WCHA Quartefinals against Alabama-Huntsville.

Fans are encouraged to wear white jerseys, hats, shirts & more AND the first 1,000 fans each night will receive a free tshirt courtesy of the Veridia Group and the Advanced Center for Orthopedics and Plastic Surgery.

Tickets are available at nmu.edu/tickets, by calling 227-1033 and the Cats Corner in the Superior Dome.
          Hope the students show up.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
            I thought he was a hermit.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
              Hope the students show up.
              It's the beginning of spring break.

Comment

• Originally posted by NMUFAN View Post
                It's the beginning of spring break.
                Just like when I was a student. Hope it's not an empty barn.

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                  Well, I was counting you, but ... :scratches name off of list:

GFM
                  Geof F. Morris
                  UAH BSE MAE 2002
                  UAHHockey.com

Comment

2017-18 NMU Hockey (21-12-3) National Rankings

February 26th, 2018

#16 - PAIRWISE
                    #17 - RPI
                    #19 - USCHO
                    #19 - USA TODAY
                    #22 - KRACH

Comment

• Originally posted by DonorRoomDrinker View Post
                      2017-18 NMU Hockey (21-12-3) National Rankings

February 26th, 2018

#16 - PAIRWISE
                      #17 - RPI
                      #19 - USCHO
                      #19 - USA TODAY
                      #22 - KRACH
                      Actually #17 in the Pairwise as they have the same number of Pairs as BC, but BC has the better RPI.
                      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                        Actually #17 in the Pairwise as they have the same number of Pairs as BC, but BC has the better RPI.
                        There's only one thing left to do: win the whole ****ing thing.

9 more wins!

Comment

FYI, Coach Hastings was on KFAN, which is the sports talk radio station in Minneapolis/St. Paul.

Hastings went out of his way to praise Grant Potulny and NMU. He mentioned that he praises Grant Potulny and NMU for a great season so far and a brand of hockey the WCHA needs and can help it be more successful and compete with other leagues consistently. Said he coached Grant a long time ago on some Team USA along the way, and said he’s not one bit surprised to see his early success. Not a whole lot there, but thought it was nice Hastings was praising NMU and what they’re doing this year.
                          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                            Just like when I was a student. Hope it's not an empty barn.
                            I think it is Spring Break everywhere for the most part. But I have a feeling that there will be some students that stay behind to see the games.

Comment

Cats looked strong last night. That was quite a performance by Saulnier. I thought he was going to swing that stick at the leo on his way off the ice, he was out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrum Bucket View Post
                                That was quite a performance by Saulnier. I thought he was going to swing that stick at the leo on his way off the ice, he was out of control.
                                I hope they put his *** on a Greyhound bus home to Huntsville. I'm glad that jerk is done whenever our season is over.

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X