No announcement yet.

Northern Michigan University Hockey 2017-18: The Grant Potulny Era begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northern Michigan University Hockey 2017-18: The Grant Potulny Era begins

NMU Hockey NCAA D1 Quarterfinal Team Leading Scorers from the 1991-92 (25-14-3) Season.... This was back when there was scoring in NCAA D1 College Hockey.... NMU lost to Michigan (7-6) in the 1991-92 NCAA Quarterfinals....

1991-92 NMU Hockey Team Leading Scorers

Jim Hiller - 31 goals 55 assists = 86 points
    Dallas Drake 39 goals 44 assists = 83 points
    Mark Beaufait 31 goals 50 assists = 81 points
    Last edited by DonorRoomDrinker; 12-07-2017, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
      In two of the four seasons of the new WCHA, two teams made it. 6 bids in 4 years should neither surprise, nor disappoint anyone.
      I agree.
      My disappointment is associated with the whole re-alignment, which is old news, I know. WCHA programs will continue to struggle putting together strong teams that can compete for championships at the national level. It is what it is, but I am real happy that Northern seems to be making progress.
      “They are a **** site better than the U.S. Army, at least we know that they will be there in the morning.”
      – Lewis B. Chesty Puller
      when a journalist asked him about being surrounded by 22. enemy divisions

Comment

Fairly unrelated to the current conversation. Anyone going to be going to Vegas next month? Other than...(points to self).
        Thinking that NMU is way better then your school with no evidence or proof since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by tmoney@nmu View Post
          Fairly unrelated to the current conversation. Anyone going to be going to Vegas next month? Other than...(points to self).
          I might consider it if I come across a mega-deal on a flight/hotel, but I think the ship might have sailed on that
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Attended the NMU-BSU contest last night. I remember the Wildcat goalie from last year and thought he was outstanding, so when I saw that he wasn't playing I thought the Beavers would surely win. Not so; Israelsson was impressive. He kept the typically pesky Beavers from penetrating the goal. Both teams had trouble getting the puck reversed quickly. I don't know if that was puck mishandling or the defenses were just sharp. That short-handed OT goal was a deflating dagger for Beaver fans. Will be interesting to see how both teams respond tonight.

Comment

Vegas is out of my wheelhouse, but I have an eye on the Alabama-Huntsville series in February. About a 4 hour drive for me.
              “They are a **** site better than the U.S. Army, at least we know that they will be there in the morning.”
              – Lewis B. Chesty Puller

Comment

2017-18 NMU Hockey (8-8-2) Leading Scorers After (18) Games

December 10th, 2017

#1 - Sr. Forward Robbie Payne - 13 Goals & 6 Assists = 19 Points
                #2 - Jr. Forward Troy Loggins - 5 Goals & 10 Assists = 15 Points
                #3 - Jr. Forward Adam Rockwood - 3 Goals & 12 Assists = 15 Points
                #4 - So. Forward Darien Craighead - 7 Goals & 7 Assists = 14 Points
                #5 - So. Defense Philip Beaulieu - 4 Goals & 7 Assists = 11 Points

Comment

2017-18 NMU Hockey (8-8-2) National Rankings

December 10th, 2017

#32 - KRACH
                  #33 - PAIRWISE
                  #33 - RPI

Comment

• Originally posted by devildog View Post
                    Vegas is out of my wheelhouse, but I have an eye on the Alabama-Huntsville series in February. About a 4 hour drive for me.
                    There will be an NMU reception prior to the Saturday afternoon game it Huntsville. It will be at the bar in the lobby of the Von Braun Center. Come on down. There is always a good NMU crowd at UAH!
                    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

How many Big Ten Hockey teams will get into the NCAA's this year????

This is what NMU is up against for an "At-Large" bid into the NCAAs

Current 2017-18 Big Ten Hockey Conference Team Records

December 10th, 2017

Notre Dame (16-3-1)
                      Ohio State (10-4-4)
                      Penn State (11-7-2)
                      Minnesota (10-9-1)
                      Wisconsin (10-9-2)
                      Michigan (7-7-2)
                      Michigan State (8-9-1)
                      Last edited by DonorRoomDrinker; 12-10-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

My wife and I will be there. We have seats in Section 16, the NMU section. I am going catch a Vegas Golden Knights game on Sunday as well.
                        "I find that the most trouble encountered with quotes on the internet is figuring out their authenticity"
                        -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I hope this year's Lakers will get better results than the last season.

Comment

2018-19 NMU HOCKEY RECRUITS

C - Dakota Bouton (6'0" 185lbs) - Penticton Vees (BCHL)
                            C - Ty Readman (5'6" 150lbs) - Sherwood Park Crusaders (AJHL)
                            D - Jackson Charlesworth (6'0" 180lbs) - Green Bay Gamblers (USHL)
                            D - Tanner Vescio (6'3" 180lbs) - Bismarck Bobcats (NAHL)
                            F - Griffin Loughran (5'6" 150lbs) - Fargo Force (USHL)
                            F - Vincent de Mey (6'1" 190lbs) - Muskegon Lumberjacks (USHL)

Comment

There will be an NMU reception prior to the Saturday afternoon game it Huntsville. It will be at the bar in the lobby of the Von Braun Center. Come on down. There is always a good NMU crowd at UAH!
                              That's awesome. Gonna happen. My wife graduated from NMU as well, so she will be excited.
                              – Lewis B. Chesty Puller

Comment

This is very much true. Wildcat fans traveled well to here even before we were in the same league.

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X