No announcement yet.

Northern Michigan University Hockey 2017-18: The Grant Potulny Era begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northern Michigan University Hockey 2017-18: The Grant Potulny Era begins

Well balls
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Ok... Now that I got that out of my system, it seems that BGSU was the better team tonight...

The Cats seemed to have better scoring chances, but they couldn't convert. Coach Potulney said "You can't win if you don't score" in the postgame interview, and that simply seems to be the difference tonight. Bernard came up strong every time he was needed. On paper, the Cats won, but that don't mean squat. Hoping the Cats can come through with a repeat of Friday.

I hate a Game 3 tomorrow... Too many sour memories against BGSU with this

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
        Ok... Now that I got that out of my system, it seems that BGSU was the better team tonight... Bernard came up strong every time he was needed. O:
        Bernard had some puck luck I swear he didn't see at least 5 shots at the end of the 3rd.

Felt the Cats played too hesitant, more a game not to lose. Which you usually end up losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by giwan View Post
          Bernard had some puck luck I swear he didn't see at least 5 shots at the end of the 3rd.

Felt the Cats played too hesitant, more a game not to lose. Which you usually end up losing.
          The one in the first period that Payne put that bounced off the post and back out thru the 5 hole was one I haven’t seen before!
          "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Danger zone lana danger zone!
            Thinking that NMU is way better then your school with no evidence or proof since 2001.

Comment

Congrats to the Cats on advancing. Why doesn't NMU post videos of the coaches post game interviews? They did when Walt was the coach. Their social media game is lacking severely.
              "The top three worst things I've seen in hockey? The invention of the trap. The invention of the morning skate. And the invention of the extremely ugly uniform."

—Brett Hull

Comment

It’s an all-UP final!

Comment

Sweet!
                  Merciful!
                  Crap!

Everything I love and hate just happened

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    Sweet!
                    Merciful!
                    Crap!

Everything I love and hate just happened
                    https://youtu.be/fWvpAGPw7ec
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Expect an announcement sometime during the midweek from TV6 & FoxUP about coverage for the game.

Comment

Need to get Fox Sports Detroit to broadcast it.. Since UMi and State aren't playing. And The Pistons and Wings Suck ***

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
                          Need to get Fox Sports Detroit to broadcast it.. Since UMi and State aren't playing. And The Pistons and Wings Suck ***
                          They won't be coming to Marquette on short notice like that. Besides, they already have MHSAA girls basketball on Saturday as well as a Pistons game.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                            They won't be coming to Marquette on short notice like that. Besides, they already have MHSAA girls basketball on Saturday as well as a Pistons game.
                            Wonder how much they would need to pay STRETCH to get those rights? I know FOX sports won't care, though the local media might.

Comment

Originally posted by tmoney@nmu View Post
                              Danger zone lana danger zone!
                              Phrasing!

GFM
                              Geof F. Morris
                              UAH BSE MAE 2002
                              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
                                I see on Fox Sports Detroit+ they have Snowboarding on at that 7:00pm from Vail, Colorado this Saturday night. Why not cover the hockey game from Marquette involving two MICHIGAN teams instead? I think the vast majority of Michigan residence would rather watch the hockey game than snowboarding. It would be early enough in the week to make a change.

Fox Sports Detroit has Michigan high school girls basketball already scheduled which I can completely understand.
                                MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                                2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Working...
                                X