This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2017.1: We turn over a new Leaf and still find a Penguin

Morrissey should be getting a call today. Cheap as it gets.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I don't think Morrissey did it on purpose.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        I don't think Morrissey did it on purpose.
        lol
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Sitting right there, it was bad and I don’t see how it wasn’t on purpose. Just because staal didn’t die doesn’t mean it should be let go

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
            Morrissey should be getting a call today. Cheap as it gets.
            That was embarassing. Almost as embarassing as the officials missing it.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              That was embarassing. Almost as embarassing as the officials missing it.
              They didn't miss anything. They didn't want to call it. They watched it and let it go.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                They didn't miss anything. They didn't want to call it. They watched it and let it go.
                Funny, as I expect him to be suspended a game and the officials ds JT want Minnesota on a 5 on 3 for the same play.
                AF 99

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Sitting right there, it was bad and I don’t see how it wasn’t on purpose. Just because staal didn’t die doesn’t mean it should be let go
                  Didn't say it should be let go. I just don't think it was on purpose. It was definitely dumb, as he is responsible for where he cross checks someone. I however don't believe he tried to cross check him in the head.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Morrissey has a hearing this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      Didn't say it should be let go. I just don't think it was on purpose. It was definitely dumb, as he is responsible for where he cross checks someone. I however don't believe he tried to cross check him in the head.
                      It's kinda like the Niskanen Crosby thing last year, it was wreckless and definitely penalty worthy but I kinda doubt he meant to contact him in that exact area either.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNdXPAMcpaI
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

1 game for Morrissey.

Comment

Penguins putting a spanking to Flyers.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Last night's game, and the rest of the Ducks offseason, was televised on the Golf Channel
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                Last night's game, and the rest of the Ducks offseason, was televised on the Golf Channel
                                NBC Sports with a **** show of scheduling
                                AF 99

Comment

Working...
                                X