This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Canada's 3rd rate roster is going to kick our 4th rate roster's arse. We'll be lucky to beat Switzerland.
    At least Canada's will be outfitted in ruble slippers.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: NHL 2017.1: We turn over a new Leaf and still find a Penguin

Lightning lose Hedman for 3-6 weeks.

Bummed, would have been fun to see Cooper trot out a starting lineup of bolts for the ASG. Big loss, but one of the better outcomes, plus with bye week and AS break, fewer games missed.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
        Lightning lose Hedman for 3-6 weeks.

Bummed, would have been fun to see Cooper trot out a starting lineup of bolts for the ASG. Big loss, but one of the better outcomes, plus with bye week and AS break, fewer games missed.
        Glad I read this, need to update fantasy roster

Comment

Nice to know the Hawks knew they had an 11:30a game today
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
            LOL. I think the Hawks and the Wild have the same squad this year. You never know what team is going to take the ice.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              That means the good Wings showed up.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Ouch

@WatchStadium: BREAKING: #Blackhawks fear goalie Corey Crawford might miss the season due to vertigo-like symptoms, per @MarkLazerus. https://twitter.com/WatchStadium/sta...707137/photo/1
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

That.... doesn’t make sense. While I’m sure there are a million things that could cause vertigo, the most common is BPPV. I’ve had bouts of that going back since I was 15. Also, you don’t go on the IR for symptoms*, you go on for the underlying cause. It must not be good because BPPV is easily treated.

*Except if your name is Joe Mauer.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Pretty sure it's a fancy way of saying concussion without using the word concussion because they allowed Crow to finish the game he took a bad hit it.

Plus, concussions are more easily triggered the more one has had them.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The Bruins announced Wednesday that renowned anthem singer Rene Rancourt will retire at the end of the season.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

The Rat gets 5
                        https://www.nhl.com/video/marchand-s...912/c-56990903
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I’m calling it. The Blackhawks are dead. Time of death 9:50 CT. Time to sell.
                          It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                            The Rat hasn’t played hockey in decades.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              The Rat hasn’t played hockey in decades.
                              Makes it even more impressive.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                The Bruins announced Wednesday that renowned anthem singer Rene Rancourt will retire at the end of the season.
                                Why is he waiting? Go now, and take Edwards with him.
                                Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Working...
                                X