This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2017.1: We turn over a new Leaf and still find a Penguin

The Leafs take a 2 goal lead into the 3rd in an elimination game.

Bruins have them right where they want them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      What planet did you get that take from? Not even close.
      Dumba. Scandella. Whichever. Either way MIN gave up too much (Haula and Tuch) to try to protect too little.

Haula would’ve been useful with all the other injuries.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I think Scandella was a bigger loss than people realized...
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
          The Leafs take a 2 goal lead into the 3rd in an elimination game.

Bruins have them right where they want them.
          This is like watching Clarkson trying to hold a lead in a playoff game. Got the Tums ready.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            I think Scandella was a bigger loss than people realized...
            Yes. Getting rid of Pominville's contract was necessary, and they thought Ennis would reignite his career. Nope. Ennis will not be in a Wild sweater next season. Foligno just didn't do his job. He's tried to be something more than a agitating hitting machine. He failed. And in doing so, he also failed at being that agitating hitting machine.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              .... PIT (who I assume is dispatching PHI this evening).
              like the pens every make things easy
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                This is like watching Clarkson trying to hold a lead in a playoff game. Got the Tums ready.
                Held my breath the entire 3rd period hoping history didn't repeat itself.

Officiating was simply awful.
                Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Dumba. Scandella. Whichever. Either way MIN gave up too much (Haula and Tuch) to try to protect too little.

Haula would’ve been useful with all the other injuries.
                  Suter is the injury that killed them. Dumba and Scandella were both worth more than Haula and Tuch no matter how you add it up.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

How the F is this embellishment?
                    http://bleacherreport.com/post/nhl/8...6-8fb800c357d2
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Sean Couturier had a torn MCL. He had 3 goals, 5 points today.

Regular season, he's missing about 4 weeks.

I'll never, ever get tired of reading the lengths these guys go to.

Comment

5 NHL teams are interested in Voynov:

http://www.sport-express.ru/hockey/k...ynove-1400273/

I'll translate, roughly:

"Defender Vyacheslav Voynov is not going to extend his contract with SKA, which is expiring after the season, "Business Online" reports.

Five NHL clubs have made it clear that they are interested in Voynov: Florida, Montreal, Islanders, Rangers, and Winnipeg. The player's former club, Los Angeles, is not interested in a return for the Russian player.

Recall that the Russian national was disqualified from the North American league for battery towards his wife; after this, he left the USA. Before he has permission to return to the NHL's side, Voynov needs to register for an American visa and permission to work."
                        https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
                        https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                        NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                        Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                          Sean Couturier had a torn MCL. He had 3 goals, 5 points today.

Regular season, he's missing about 4 weeks.

I'll never, ever get tired of reading the lengths these guys go to.
                          Makes ya proud to be a hockey player and fan, doesn’t it?
                          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Fletcher out in Minnesota
                            http://www.tsn.ca/wild-will-not-rene...cher-1.1065295
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Can the Eastern Conference hurry the hell up? I'd like for the Sharks to start the next round before they learn how to play.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Can the Eastern Conference hurry the hell up? I'd like for the Sharks to start the next round before they learn how to play.
                                No, we need Ovi and the Caps to lose another game 7 at home. And the Leafs to get retribution and win game 7 in Boston.

Comment

Working...
                                X