• Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2017.1: We turn over a new Leaf and still find a Penguin

1. It needs to always snow.

2. Only Original 6 allowed.

3. Playoff rules. No shoot outs.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Not to me it hasn't. I still find it interesting.
      Yeah as a once a year thing it's fine, I just don't need to watch a bunch of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        Yeah as a once a year thing it's fine, I just don't need to watch a bunch of them.
        Hockey
        Related
        Revenue
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
          2019 Winter Classic at Notre Dame Stadium. Blackhawks-Bruins. Start yer whining!!!!

https://***********/BarstoolChief/st...52684757454848
          Why don't they just call it the Blackhawks Winter Classic? They've ruined this by doing multiple games and not moving it around more. It's done. I don't like hockey outside anymore unless it's the kids on a real pond.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Why don't they just call it the Blackhawks Winter Classic? They've ruined this by doing multiple games and not moving it around more. It's done. I don't like hockey outside anymore unless it's the kids on a real pond.
            Tampa vs Florida in Orlando??
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Tampa vs Florida in Orlando??
              Kings vs Ducks at Disneyland or the Coliseum.
              Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Happy birthday to one of the true gentlemen of the game. I agree with Joe -- The China Wall is truly one of the nicest people that I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Hockey
                  Related
                  Revenue
                  Yeah, that thing that's gonna cause the poor owners to lock out the league again.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                    Kings vs Ducks at Disneyland or the Coliseum.
                    They did that at Dodger Stadium with the outdoor temp in the 70s (20s for the rest of the world). Ice was in good shape.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

They did that at Dodger Stadium with the outdoor temp in the 70s (20s for the rest of the world). Ice was in good shape.
                      How's that plastic ice the Japanese invented coming along? It's 30-year old tech, it must be getting pretty good.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

That it hasn’t been in Minnesota at least once is 🤷*♂️🤷*♂️🤷*♂️
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

What the sh-t?
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            What the sh-t?
                            Did you post mobile? I know the iPhone has been having weird glitches since going to 11.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

It’s like the emoji aren’t on the standard html list. Whatever. The intent is clear.
                              Code:

Comment

Bettman: Montreal lacked outdoor venue for 100th anniversary game

1. Why not just have it indoors at Olympic Stadium anyway? It's not like the NHL began play outdoors, the first official outdoor game wasn't until 2003.

2. That's some BS reasoning about Quebec. Since 1980 there have been moves from Atlanta, Colorado, Minnesota, Quebec, Winnipeg, Harford, and Atlanta again.

Meanwhile, teams have gone back to Atlanta, Colorado, Minnesota, and Winnipeg. Obviously it can't be that difficult to get a team back.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X