• Re: NHL 2017.1: We turn over a new Leaf and still find a Penguin

LOL Caps

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
      LOL Caps
      Hot to Trotz?
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        I think I'll jump on Team Winnipeg. I'm a fan of Hellebuyck.
        Why couldn't you announce this last Wednesday?
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          Why couldn't you announce this last Wednesday?
          No kidding. Crazy how different the Wild (and Jets) looked tonight. Game 4 should be interesting. Tyler Myers status in question could be big for this series moving forward.
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Vegas takes a stranglehold on the LA Kings. 37 saves from Marc Andre Fleury.

Vegas is fun to watch.
            AF 99

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              Vegas is fun to watch.
              They've been fun to watch all year.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                I think I'll jump on Team Winnipeg. I'm a fan of Hellebuyck.

This series is quickly turning into the old Avs-Wings level of physicality.
                Hellebuyck got exposed last night. Can’t believe Maurice didn’t pull him earlier.
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                  LOL Caps
                  I have no real dog in the fight between Columbus and Washington, but I find the playoff futility of Washington comical. No matter what they do during the regular season it seems you can count on them to underachieve in the playoffs. Blowing 2-0 and 3-1 leads to lose twice at home is not easy to do. No team has ever won a series after losing the first two at home in overtime, and my guess is this Caps team ain't gonna be the one to reverse that reality. Ovechkin can play until he's a hundred and five years old. He is never going to win a Stanley Cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                    I have no real dog in the fight between Columbus and Washington, but I find the playoff futility of Washington comical. No matter what they do during the regular season it seems you can count on them to underachieve in the playoffs. Blowing 2-0 and 3-1 leads to lose twice at home is not easy to do. No team has ever won a series after losing the first two at home in overtime, and my guess is this Caps team ain't gonna be the one to reverse that reality. Ovechkin can play until he's a hundred and five years old. He is never going to win a Stanley Cup.
                    This is my feeling also.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                      He is never going to win a Stanley Cup.
                      At least Bure made it to the Finals.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Vuck Fegas.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                          Ovechkin can play until he's a hundred and five years old. He is never going to win a Stanley Cup.
                          Not unless he gets a Ray Bourque Memorial Release and is moved to a non-choke team.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Not unless he gets a Ray Bourque Memorial Release and is moved to a non-choke team.
                            In his case I don't think it will matter. I think the hockey gods have decided that no matter what, Ovechkin's name is never going to be etched into Lord Stanley's cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              Vuck Fegas.
                              Lol why?
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Lol why?
                                Only thing I can think of is two former Wild players having great years there, and when the Wild were an expansion team, they weren’t given the same luxuries roster wise that Vegas was?
                                AF 99

Comment

Working...
                                X