This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    Only thing I can think of is two former Wild players having great years there, and when the Wild were an expansion team, they weren’t given the same luxuries roster wise that Vegas was?
    Also competing for players with Columbus didn't help their draft.

There seems to be a lot of youth over-achieving on the Vegas roster. Almost as if they went with straight analytics over the eyeball test.

Personally, I'm enjoying it and glad I jumped aboard their train at the start.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: NHL 2017.1: We turn over a new Leaf and still find a Penguin

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Also competing for players with Columbus didn't help their draft.

There seems to be a lot of youth over-achieving on the Vegas roster. Almost as if they went with straight analytics over the eyeball test.

Personally, I'm enjoying it and glad I jumped aboard their train at the start.
      Some of it is luck, William Karlsson's sh% for instance. But for the most part they're a legit team that is well constructed and Gallant is a good coach who was doing well with FL for a brief stint.

Comment

Rumor Zach Parise broke his sternum. Feel like this would’ve broke by now if true, but if for some reason there’s fire where the smoke is, the Wild are done.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by mavhockey14 View Post
          rumor zach parise broke his sternum. Feel like this would’ve broke by now if true, but if for some reason there’s fire where the smoke is, the wild are done.
          ayfkm?
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

God Damm It.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

God Damm It.
              Welp, that didn’t take long to confirm. ****.

This is what I get for having tickets to tonight’s game. I’m bad luck in the playoffs
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                Only thing I can think of is two former Wild players having great years there, and when the Wild were an expansion team, they weren’t given the same luxuries roster wise that Vegas was?
                More the latter, but yeah they can g f t.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  More the latter, but yeah they can g f t.
                  I agree.

Comment

Parise. Out.

Wild. Tamed.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Come on, the sternum is hell of a long way from the hea... oh wait.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Caps / Jackets doing deja vu all over again.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Knights punch the first ticket.

Comment

Jonathan Quick should sue his team for treating him like that.

But member when we thought Vegas wouldn’t win 20 games?
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

In reference to Quick, he had a 1.69 GAA and a .945 SV% in that series and went 0-4.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                In reference to Quick, he had a 1.69 GAA and a .945 SV% in that series and went 0-4.
                                And Flower puts up a video game worthy .977 SV%, 127 saves on 130 shots.

Las Vegas and San Jose should be a fun series.

Comment

Working...
                                X